Where im going

Another random picture.... Lawd god bless his DNA😩

Shoutout to @norrisalangford thank you so much for your votes I appreciate it!😌

(Well Y/N hasn't had a pov in a while hmmm let's give her one)

Y/N Pov

After the party I kind of felt empty I felt as if something was missing or someone I haven't heard from khelani or Nia since yesterday after the party and I didn't see Nia after 3 hours of it.

"Shit I need to call Romelo". I dragged myself out of bed looking for my phone. I finally found it and went through my contacts.

I found his number. I waited for a good few seconds for him to pick up. "hello?".... "Yeah it's me Y/N ummmm is everything okay I feel like something happened last night and I haven't heard from Nia or Lani all night or day."

"Yeah ummmm about that Nia was kidnapped I found out lady night.... I thought Lani told you last night.". i could here him sniffle through the phone . " Who did this?" I was impatient and wanting to know badly.

"Ch...Chresanto...." he stumbled over his words. " You're fucking with me right!". I yelled into the phone. " Y/N why the hell would I play around like that ,you know I'm trying to get back in my daughters life!"

" Alright Romelo just calm down I... I just need some time to think right now I'll call you back later.... bye" and with that I hung up the phone and threw it across the room thank god for otter boxes.

I gotta get out of here I gotta go back home tonight. I quickly packed my things and got a flight to catch tonight.

After that I got in the shower turned it to warm and got in. I took a quick shower because I have things I need to do today before I leave .

I put on some Jordan's my skinny jeans and black to shirt with my checkered black and red flannel around my waist and my necklace that my mom gave to me.

"I need this day to be over quickly" I mumbled to myself. I got in the car and stove to a destination to where you ask? I don't know at all but I just need to figure how I still need to tell them how I got Romelo out of Prison.

I kind of think this is my fault if I would have never gotten him out I don't believe any of this would be happening.

Nia and Lani wouldn't have to be going through this. I know me getting him out has nothing to do with them being kidnapped. But I was the root of all the problems in my opinion.

I don't know I just feel like I made a mistake with him being here. "ahh crap why did I do that." I spoke to myself. I drove around just thinking trying to figure out where I'm gonna go.

But I still had no idea where I was going. Wait I got it! I pulled out my phone and called Perri we've only met one time but she seems like a pretty decent person, might as well stop by I guess.

I dialed her number to see if she was home at all. she finally answered after the first few rings. "hello?".

"Yeah hi it's Y/N I was wondering if we could catch up on stuff and sit down and talk for a little while, if you don't mind?". I asked. " oh sure I don't mind at all it's cool."

"Okay I'll be over in a few, ok?". "okay ,bye.". "bye." I said back and with that we hung up and I started my journey to find her apartment luckily she gave me it.

10 minutes later after going through horrible New York traffic I found a parking space that I could fit in. I got out and fixed myself up a little bit and walked to the apartment building a buzzed her number for her doorbell.