Bulls***

I just wanted to put a random pic up I thought it was cute

Brenia Pov

I slipped on the dress and and the pumps. And was on my was to the venue. I plugged my phone in to the car thing and played my favorite song Black Widow.

On the way there I had a bad feeling come over me again but I shook it off today is my day and nothing can ruin it.

I pulled up to the venue and it was nice they had lights on the pathway leading up to it.

I got out of my car and walked up the side walk inside I played with my hair a little but and fixing my dress I took a deep breath because I was nervous for what they had planned and because I was kind of paranoid this weekend.

I opened the doors to this huge room and it had an amazing decor and it was very bright and sparkly just the way my personality is.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!" They all shouted at me. I jumped a little bit.

"Awwwwe thank you guys". Lani,Ariyonna,Jacob,Brenia, and Y/N all came to give me hugs. I cried a little because I appreciate them so much and I thank god for them everyday.

"We love you!". They said in unison.

"I love you too!". I said back, I pulled

Lani(khelani) pulled me to the side she had a worried look on her face but in my mind I thought were is chresanto?

Khelani pov

Just as I was I pulling her to the side I thought about Romelo and Chresanto how would she even respond to Romelo even being out of prison and basically telling me we were in danger and taking us to a safe house.

"Ummm Nia I have something to tell you". I said to her nervously. She looked at me questionably and said. "okay what is it?".

"Ummmm I don't know how to tell you this but we gotta leave tonight and Romelo is out of prison!

"What the f***, no you gotta tell me that you're lying and that you just want me to say this is what I was all paranoid about don't you?!!?".

"I wish I could but I can't". Khelani said to her. "leave me alone don't f****** talk to me don't call me or anything I want you out of my party now!"

I've never seen Nia this mad at me before like she is now I regret telling her about that I wish I could have kept my mouth shut but than again I could never lie to her.

I walked away and went over to an empty table to sit down and soak in my sorrows. I feel a present next to me... It was Jacob. "uhh hey" he says to me.

"Hi" I said back at this moment I know I had a thing for him but I'm more worried about my friendship right now fairy tale romance can wait later.

"I heard what happened between you and my sister." he said blandly. "You wouldn't understand the half of it Jacob.

"Why does she need to leave what's going on?" he asked. "Listen Jacob your father is out of prison and a lot of bull shit has been happening to me so don't question what I do at all okay!"

I couldn't believe I just yelled at him like that this was my fantasy boyfriend I know he's not interested in a "big girl" like me but damn why can't I keep my mouth shut.

He looked at me with a blank face and I walked away I regret doing a lot of things tonight.

"Khelani!". Jacob yelled at me. " listen Jacob I'm sorry for telling at you I didn't mean to I'm just trying to save my sistership and save her life"

He cut me off with grabbing me and taking me into another room. I was scared of what was going to happen.

He pulled me into the closet and turned to me. "Listen khelani just shut up for one minute and let me tell you something. I know you care for my sister and that is why I am going to help you with getting her to a safe place and I'm coming with.

I was shocked that he even wanted to help me with her to be honest I thought this was the moment were he was going to tell me he loves me and kissed me passionately welp guess that little dream was crushed.

"Okay fine you can help but we have to get her out of her as soon as this party gets over" I said frantically to him

"You have a lot of explaining to do as well about my father" he said back to me. "I know I know but I'll tell you once we get to the place i don't even know where he is taking us."

"Aight well let's just enjoy the time we have now."

"Okay" I said as I exited the closet and squeezed my big body through the crowd of people that was there.

I say down and tried to find something to drink I need a relief and some good sleep tonight, I'll just take some sleeping pills tonight to help with that I guess.

I went to the open bar that was there and ordered a drink I new something to take the edge off. I know I'm 19 but I just need a little something.

I ordered a shot of patron hopefully it'll help a lot. One shot turned into 5 real quick I knew I needed to stop myself from drinking but when I feel like I let someone down I tend to drink a little.

It doesn't take much for me to get drunk and I felt a little bit woozy but I was still able to drive.

A got up and walked to Nia. " I'm so sorry I swear I didn't mean to do this to you on your day I'm sorry I caused all this." I said to her As I was crying.

" Lani get off me you're drunk". she said back trying to help me to a seat to sit down. "Listen Lani I'm sorry for getting all upset at you." she said blandly

I didn't believe her I knew she was lying she's only saying that so she can try and get her father back in prison.

Hey yall could you guys do me a favor and go follow if you already haven't and check out @Mindless_Is_Me books They're amazing and I think you guys would like them

And it's hard updating with me being in school that is my main focus since I'm taking hard courses this year so please be patient with me lotuses

Anyways check out her books vote and comment on them and yeahhhhhh

Oh and follow meh if you want too peoples vote and comment as well

Bye Lotuses💛💙💜💚❤️

Quiet_Lotus💫