Paranoid!!

Rachel will be played as Brenia^ it kind of made since to since her and Jacob are friends right?😶

Khelani pov

I finally got to her room and laid on the bed. When Jacob and I talked it was kind of weird I admit but I don't know.

I heard Brenia coming upstairs and she opened the door with the snacks in her hand and set them on her bed.

"So, I heard you and Jacob talking"

"Oh yeah it was kind of awkward", I looked down at my shoes. "I heard" she said back

Brenia pov

Heyyyy yalllll it Brenia or nia

Khelani probably already told you guys about my past with my dad and my situation and I'm actually kind of scared you guys.

I've been feeling like someone has been watching me or something. Like I hope it's not me just going crazy. I know my dad is in prison because of what he did to me but I sure hope he didn't break out or nothing like that.

Just in case I'm gonna have Jacob sleep in here tonight on the floor. Hell no he ain't sleeping with the bed with me that's just weird to me. But It would make me comfortable if he slept in here with me if feel protected.

Anyways gotta go. Talk to y'all later hopefully I'm done with my paranoid stuff by than😳.

Byeeeee

Khelani pov

After we talked for a few hours I decided it was time for me to go and I also forgot about Ariyonna.

"Ayee I gotta go Nia, it's getting late, and I gotta check on my sister to see if she's even home at all"

"Alright, give me a hug girl"(they hug) love you girlllll

"Love you too girlll, byeeeee"

"Hey wait you will be at my party tomorrow right?" She asked. I looked at her crazy. " Brenia why would you ask me that when you know I'm your best friend child". She looked at me again. "ohh my bad"

"Aight bye again crazy". I left out the house and went to my truck I sat in it for a few moments to recollect myself and drove off I decided I didn't wanna go home yet I'll just go drive around somewhere or something to get Jacob off my mind.

1 hour later

After my hour alone I headed back because I wanna check on Ariyonna and make sure she was back home.

I pulled up to the house and stumbled a little while getting out the truck. I opened the door and it was quiet.

I went upstairs and opened the door to Ariyonnas room thank god she was there even though she went off on me I still needed to know she was safe.

"Ariyonna, where the hell were you yesterday?!" she looked at me with sadness in her face. " I was with James" she said quietly. " why were you with him you know damn well I despise him and I meant it ,and don't think I forgot how you cursed at me the other day, little girl do you hear me!?" I raised my voice at her

She ran to me and put her arms around what she could fit around my waist . Why was she hugging me? I felt wetness on my shirt, it was her tears. Why is she crying?

I looked down at her face and seen a bruise, I instantly thought that James did this.😡

"Why do you have a bruise on your face did James do this to you?! I raised my voice a little at her.

She couldn't stop crying so all she could do was nod yes.

That instantly made my blood boil if she needs to stay away from him no guy should ever lay his hands on a women EVER!

This motherf***** better watch his back

Kind of a short chapter but I'm thinking of some ideas right now and I should be updating in about maybe a few days (fingers crossed) but vote and comment

Bye ❤️💚💛💙

Quiet_Lotus