25

no new messages

The long wait is over, Jeongwoo finally gave the address to the annoying japanese. Haruto dashed outside his house and hopped on his motorbike, he reached the place in the given address. He frowns and rubs his eyes when he saw the atmosphere and vividness of the house, it is painted in very bright yellow, the doors and windows are in white color. He curses on his mind and even rolled his eyes when he saw Park Jeongwoo who's now sming at him outside the house. Then he suddenly realized one thing.

"You fucking left them inside?" Haruto began to speak earning a chuckle from Jeongwoo.

"So, you like him." Jeongwoo muttered and wrapped his arm on Haruto's shoulder that made the japanese roll his eyes again.

"Why would I?" He really loves to deny.

"Alright, let's go inside." Jeongwoo mutters with a playful chuckle and they reached the kitchen.

"Thus is how you slice the carrots in cubes." Haruto's eyebrow raised after hearing Kim Doyoung's voice. He also noticed them being close to each other. His ears turned red witnessing Junghwan who's blushing like a highschool girl. He quickly walked forward and separated the two, he pulled the younger iksan boy.

"Hyung?" Junghwan asks with a frown.

"You like me, right? I felt betrayed." He asks, directly looking through Junghwan's eyes.

"Hyung? What are you talking about?" The younger asks with a hesitant chuckle.

"Nevermind, you were never mine." The japanese mutters with a minimal voice with an awful nod. He stepped back and gave a fake smile and walked out.

The three are frozen as they witness how the japanese dramatically walked out.