29

no new messages

The great watanabe is walking back and forth at the cafeteria. Yes, he's waiting for Junghwan and his hands are now shaking, his face is red, and he even might faint later. He's damn nervous, but he's keeping his cold aura.

Gladly, Junghwan finally came and Haruto flinches, he actually doesn't know what to do first, but his eyes are fixed at Junghwan. The younger is shyly grinning at him.

"Uh, hi. I'm glad, you came. Have a seat." He finally muttered and offered a seat infront of him. Haruto is now looking down and tapping the table with his fingers.

"Why are you sweating, hyung? It's kinda cold here." Junghwan mutters with a chuckle. The japanese mentally curses after hearing the chuckle from the younger.

"Cute." He mutters with a small smile, Junghwan barely heard it and was confused.

"Do you like coffee? You know, it's cold and my hands are also cold."Haruto says and rubs his palms. He got startled making his eyes widen when Junghwan held both of his hands.

"Yeah, hyung. Your hands are freezing." Junghwan exclaims and embraces the older's hands with his own. Haruto's heart is now beating like crazy and he might even have a heart attack. Junghwan's palms are very warm and comfortable. He opened his fingers and held the younger' hands, then he intertwined their fingers. He smiles and looked down after hearing Junghwan's chuckles.

"Hyuuuung!" The younger whined and sways their hands while singing nursery rhymes.

Haruto is now shyly smiling with his eyes closed while nodding. The boy infront of him is such a cutie.

However, a crew interrupts their moment and gave the menue. The japanese secretly glared at the crew and ordered the best coffee on the cafeteria, he also ordered some waffles and cakes.

When the crew was finally out of their sight, Haruto glanced at the younger and stares at him. Junghwan's cheeks turned red after realizing the current situation. He looked down and a grin formed on his lips.

"Look at me." The japanese says and reaches the younger's chin and gently held it to look at him. Junghwan's eyes lit up after noticing a red box. It's just a small box, but his heart is beating fast. Yes, Haruto brought him a gift.

"Happiest birthday, Jungwanie." Haruto greeted with a smile. He reaches the younger's hand and gave him the box. Junghwan forgot his freaking birthday! And he's so betrayed when be also realized that no one even greeted him.

"Thank..thank you, hyung." He shyly mutts and scanned the box. It was color red and it really looks expensive. He removed the pink ribbon and opened the box. Then his eyes widened as he saw what's inside.

"Omo, a butterly necklace!?" He yells in excitement and his cheeks suddenly turned even red this time. He looked at Haruto and saw the necklace that the older is wearing. His eyes widened and felt his heart about to burst. His cheeks felt hot and he looks at the butterfly necklace that the japanese gave.

"I fucking love butterflies...I want us to wear the same necklace." Haruto nearly confessed and gave his gentle smile. Junghwan can't process the situation, Haruto just gave him a necklace? What does that mean?

"Hyung, you're the best. Thank you very much, I'll keep this forever!" Junghwan exclaimed and scans the butterfly necklace. Haruto stood up and went on the you ger's side, he gets the necklace from younger's hands and unlocks the necklace. He went on the iksan boy's back and gently puts the butterfly necklace on Junghwan's neck. He successfully locked it and signalled him to stand up.

They're now facing each other, closer. Haruto held the younger's left hand and gently kissed it. Junghwan was too stunned and a red tint on his cheeks showed up.

"I deeply apologize for acting stupid yesterday. I really don't want you to get closer to that Kim Doyoung, it's so frustrating. I hate the idea of him being with you. You're so pretty, I can't get mad."

"I'm beyond happy that you liked me. I...I also want to make you happy."

"As days passes by, I slowly figure out my feelings. As weeks passes by, my feelings grows."

"Junghwan, I fucking like you."

The younger can't even say a word this time, but his mind is in chaos, Haruto confessed to him!

"Hyung, really? Y-you like me?" Junghwan shyly asks earning a small chuckle from the older. Haruto held both of Junghwan's cheeks and gently rubs his thumb on it.

"From now on, you'll stick with me. I don't fucking want anybody else to come closer to you. I'm your boyfriend now."

"Eh? but you didn't even ask me! I also did not even said anything about you being my boyfriend!" Junghwan cutely exclaimed making Haruto pulls him closer.

"No buts, you're mine." Haruto says and smashed their lips together. The younger got startled, but he gave up and wrapped his arms on the older's neck.

"That was my first kiss!" Junghwan whined earning a chuckle from Haruto, he was kissed again for him to shut up.

Apparently, someone's watching them.

"Get in the car, we need to tell this to her."