14

So before we start I just wanted to say THANK YOU for 500 reads/views 💖💖💖💖It means a lot to me, especially since this is my first major fan fiction.
I feel like I'm updating a bit slow, if that's the case I'm working on writing a few hundred words a day.
School was been a pain in the behind and I have a bunch of extracurriculars and clubs 😩
But seriously once again thank you all for 500+ views/reads!!!! ☺️

Under Oikawa's mischievous smirk, Date Tech seemingly shrunk. Oikawa gave Iwaizumi one last pat on the back, and the duo got in their positions.

Oikawa was up to serve. He flung his arms back and leaped into the air. He smirked, and slammed the ball with his calloused hands.

The ball darted to Date Tech.

"SERVICE ACCCEEEE!!!!!" Aoba Johsai's students screamed.

Even though there was a 5+ point difference, Date Tech wasn't giving up either, and responded to Aoba Johsai with screams of their own.

Oikawa looked at his opponents.

'Eh. They're worse than I expected. What happened to that iconic iron wall everyone's raving about?? Tch, no matter, I'll crush them.'

Oikawa served again, and earned Aoba Johsai another point.

~~~

Several service aces later, the score was 21-10. Aoba Johsai was on a roll, and it seemed as if it was impossible for Date Tech to make a comeback.

Oikawa served once more, and it was received by Date Tech. Someone spiked the ball and Kindaichi just barely received it after the middle blockers touched it.

"Nice receive!"

Oikawa set the ball, and Iwaizumi was in the air. Aoba Johsai's ace smashed the ball with his hand.

The ball flew with immense power and precision...

but Date Tech's famous iron wall made its debut.

Date Tech's number 7 and 6 came up, and boy was it scary.

Hands shot up out of nowhere just as Iwaizumi spiked. Hajime had no time to do anything, and could only stare in horror as the ball bounced back onto their side of the court. "Damn." Iwaizumi growled under his breath.

Date Tech's students screamed like maniacs. The iron wall had finally made its appearance, and it pissed Oikawa off.

 The iron wall had finally made its appearance, and it pissed Oikawa off

21-11.

"Don't worry Iwa-Chan! Let's make up for that loss!" Oikawa said to Iwaizumi, patting his back.

Iwaizumi nodded, and Date Tech served.

~~~

Several serves, receives, and near heart attacks later, Aoba Johsai took the first set 25-19.