Royal Meetup-🧡🦆💕💘

Okay I couldn't resist not making a fanfic after I saw this art:

Just hhh

Quacknap is underrated, and I stand by that.

Also I don't know a lot of royal AU's just here.

---

A royal meet up between two kingdoms.

One of the princes had an arranged marriage to be with the princess of the other kingdom, that prince was Alex.

Alex never liked the princesses. He found the princes hot, and sometimes cute.

He never thought anything about the princesses. They were just annoying most of the time.

He looked at himself in the mirror, perfect. He spun a bit to get a better look at his dress.

Yes, he was wearing a dress. He liked wearing dresses more than your normal prince attire.

Plus it always made his parents pissed off. He looked at the time the other family would be here any minute now. He put on heels to make him seem a bit taller.

He looked in the mirror grabbing his crown, and putting it on. He waited a couple minutes. Then he heard a knock on the door.

"Your Highness, the guests are here. Alex smiled opening the door to the room.

The knight looked at him. "Your parents will get mad, your highness." He said. "Yes, I understand. That's why I waited for the guests to be here so they wouldn't yell." Alex replied walking down the stairs.

His father glared at him. He opened his mouth. "Ah. Father, you wouldn't wanna do that infront of our lovely guests, correct?" He asked. His father grumbled a bit.

Alex looked around, and his eyes layed on the prince from the other kingdom. He felt his face heat up slightly.

Prince Nick looked over seeing Alex. He blushed slightly walking over holding out a hand nervously. "Hello." He said.

Alex blinked a bit. "Hello." He said softly. "I'm Nick, the prince of the other kingdom." He said taking Alex's hand, and kissing it. "But you can call me the man in your future." He joked

Alex pulled his hand away feeling his face heat up more. "Uhm. I'm Alex." He said holding his hand out. Nick shook his hand with a nod.

Alex looked at him, and then he kissed his hand taking his own away. Nick looked at Alex with a bit more of a blush.

----

The two familes soon sat down at a table to have a royal dinner.

The princess kept on trying to flirt with Alex, but he ignored her.

As always she was just as annoying as he rest.

He'll just have to make sure this marriage doesn't happen.

His eyes traveled over to Nick. A small smile appeared on his face. He was really both hot, and cute.

He wished he could marry him instead. Maybe he could. His parents didn't get to choose who he married.

During the dinner Alex, and Nick got to know eachother more.

----

Soon after the dinner, the parents were going to make Alex, and the princess dance.

It started off, and Alex already seemed uncomfortable. Then he felt his waist get grabbed gently from behind. He tilted his head back to see Nick.

He smiled a bit letting go of the princess, and turning. This would be much better.

His parents looked at him in disbelief. Nick's parents seemed rather shocked, than upset.

The princess just shrugged walking over to her parents. She didn't even wanna marry him.

Nick took Alex's hand, one hand on his waist. They seemed a bit nervous, but they danced together seemingly having fun.

"This is disgusting." Alex's father said. Nick's father looked over. "You just don't understand love, and freedom." He said.

Nick put his arms fully around Alex lifting him up a bit the two smiling. Nick then put Alex down, and brought him closer.

Alex looked at Nick, and he put his arms around the others neck gently as they kissed eachother.

Alex smiled into the kiss pulling back, and looking at Nick. He then was ripped. He laughed a bit in suprise. As Nick pulled him back up. "God, your dance moves are just as hot as you are." He said.

Nick got a bit flustered, but he shook it off. "Mother, Father, I found my prince." Nick said looking at his parents. "And he's a keeper." Nick said looking at Alex.

Nick put his hands on the others waist with a chuckle.