Stars-🎸☁️💕💘

Request by REEEEEEEEEEREEEE

Just some good wholesome fluff

---

Clay chuckled pulling his boyfriend who had a blindfold on. "Clay where are you taking me..?" He heard the brit ask. "You'll see wil..!" Clay said.

Wilbur felt Clay stop. Clay let go of Wilbur's hand before taking off his blindfold.

Wilbur looked at the place around them. It w as a small feild on a hill that had a beautiful view of the stars.

Clay smiled a bit looking at Wilbur then he layed down in the grass. Wilbur looked at Clay before laying down next to him.

Clay looked up at the stars with Wilbur. "This is what you wanted to show me..?" He heard the Brit asked. "Yeah." Clay looked over at his boyfriend before they interlocked hands.

"Its beautiful.." Wilbur said looking up at the stars. "Not as beautiful as you are." Clay said softly.

Wilbur chuckled looking at Clay. "I'm not as beautiful as you." Wilbur said. "No you're more beautiful." Clay said. This went back, and forth until the two burst into laughter.

The brit pulled Clay closer to him wrapping his arms around him. Clay wrapped his arms around Wilbur. "I love you Wil." Clay said looking into Wilbur's eyes.

"I love you back." Wilbur said. The two then kissed. After a bit the two pulled away. Clay looked back at the stars. Then Wilbur did the same.

They layed there holding each other while looking at the stars. "Minecraft after this?" Clay asked. Wilbur chuckled. "If we don't fall asleep.." Wilbur replied playing with hos boyfriends hair a bit.

---

This one is short, just take the small oneshot.