Satisfied

"Is this, my fault.."
Hange thought, growing more conscious as if she was the catalyst to the entire situation, now isolated in a room with two agitated and stubborn people.

She hadn't known you much but with enough of Erwins mannerisms around you and when speaking of you she knew that Erwin wasn't going to take Levi lightly.

Having to witness as you in a hurry left the room, giving a hurt expression to Erwin before doing so.

It wasn't that hard for her to read the both of yours relationship.

But this isn't my fault...
Assuring herself she glanced up, locking eyes with a Levi as she frowned, her hands displayed out in front of her she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Levi what was going through your mind?! If you have a grudge against Erwin deal with him, leave [Y/N] out of it.."
She concluded, watching as Levi narrowed his eyes, turning away as if ignoring Hange to look over at Erwin.

His suspicions correct he only smirked to himself, his arms crossed he let them fall to his sides, stuffing them into his pants pocket.

"Just look at him, I can't leave Ms.[L/N] out of this when it concerns her, right Erwin?"
Hange puzzled turned her view from Levi towards Erwin, her eyes widening ever so slightly she kept silent, dazed as she stared at Erwin.

Hearing a scoff leave his lips Erwin made his way towards Levi, neither men budging as inches away Erwin glared from above him.

Tensed and fretful he grew defensive the more Levi spoke, pissed was the correct term as all Levi did was stare.

Angered from his response Erwins hand rose, resting and firmly grasping onto Levi's shoulder he gripped it, his hand strained as he did so leaving veins to be visible.

"None of this concerns her, aren't you one to ignore my personal life, so do that when I say."
Levi unwavering to his grip he raised an eyebrow, his scowl growing deeper all Hange could do was watch the two men grow more loathsome.

Levi shrugging his shoulder off as he felt Erwins grip weaken.

"You're only upset because I'm right, what does she mean to you, you must question this yourself."
Erwin only glared for a few seconds, turning his glance away as he glimpsed at Hanges distressed expression, a moment of realization hitting him he groaned.

Taking steps over to his bed he sat, hunching forward as his elbows rested on his knees, using his hands to cover his face.

Though sprawled across his obscured face you could still see his troubled and worrisome expression, a noise of frustration leaving him as his hands rose higher.

Roughly running through his hair that fell swiftly as he combed through them.

Reaching the back of his head his hands fell forward, hitting against his thighs, standing hurriedly Hange wondered what she had just witnessed.

"So what if you're right? I do question myself are you glad to here that."
He smiled to Levi, Levi used to this shift in emotions Erwin presented he grew sick to it, gritting his teeth Erwin had just stepped on a branch, causing it to snap along with Levi.

"Then do something about it, are you going to mope like usual and expect everything to work out, this isn't one of your gambles."
Reading into the conversation it clicked in her head, a gasp leaving her lips her eyes beamed towards Erwin.

Her eyes narrowing as she thought to herself, unsure of how to approach it.

"Are you saying.."
She froze on her words, looking from Erwin to down at the ground, her thumb pressing against the side of her face as the rest of her palm and hand covered her mouth.