Part 1- The girl alseep on Suho's couch

~Seojun's Perspective~
'Why is it everytime I come to this guys house he never answers the door?' Seojun thought as he knocked once again. This time he even came over from an invitation. His phone dinged in his pocket.
Suho: hey you can go in when you get there. I'll be back in a couple minutes. I went to grab some noodles really quick.
'This idiot' Seojun shook his head and test the door nob and sure enough it was unlocked. 'Who leaves their door unlocked with no one home?'
As he came in he took off his shoes and went to go sit on the couch. That's when he noticed the soft music playing throughout the house. He saw the speaker on the table and looked around. Suho wasn't the type to just play music for no one. As he circled the arm of the couch he saw who the listener was.
Fast asleep and under a blanket was a girl who looked his age. She had h/c hair and s/c skin. She seemed to be a having a rough dream as her brows furrowed and legs slightly kicked under the blanket.
'Should I wake her up or just go wait in the kitchen?' She shifted more, causing her hair to fall over her face. He sighed and squared down. Tucking the hair behind her ear he went to shake her shoulder when Suho came through the door.
"Y/n I'm back! Did Seojun come yet?!" He called. She jolted awake at the noise, moving to sit up slightly. The movement made her very close to Seojuns face however and she noticed him immediately. Letting out a surprised squeak she quickly brought he hand up and smacked him in the back over the head. He landed on the floor.
"Who the-"
"Oh hey Seojun. Why are you on the floor?" Suho gave him a wierd look as he rubbed the back of his head, shooting a slight glare at the girl now looking at him confused.
"The hell was that for?!" He grunted as he stood up, looking down at the girl. Her face went from confusion to annoyed faster than he had ever seen.
"Excuse me, I was shocked and you were way to close for comfort. It was self defense," he glared.
"I wasn't even doing anything!" Seojun scoffed. "You even are you anyway?!" He looked to Suho who was on the brink of laughter. Did he really find this funny? There was a random girl on his couch.
"That hurts Seojun do you really not remember me?" Her tone was a mixture of annoyance and sarcastic sadness. When he just crossed his arms she sighed. "Guess I'll have to introduce myself again. The names Y/n Lee, ring any bells?"
No way.