Part 9~ continuing wouldn't be so bad

Start writing your story

"today was to hecktic," you sighed as you leaned on the brick wall behind you.

"agreed," Seojun took a place next you. Suho had left you two earlier, going to walk Jeoyouge home instead. You both kicked off the wall, turning down the corner before you both had to separate. You noticed Seojuns constant glances and abruptly looking away. You smiled lightly, looking over to him.

"you ok?" you asked, turning to walk sideways and looking at him. He didn't look at you but you could see the bright red that he got flushed with.

"w-well you know, I was j-just wondering if you wanted to hang out a little longer. I-I know Suho wont be going home for a while so..." he rubbed the back of his neck. "we could go to my house if you want, my sister and mom won't be home for a bit."

"oh! Ya that sounds great!" a light pink went over you cheeks as you skipped ahead slightly, turning around to talk to him fully. He watched you as you smiled, letting out a light laugh himself.

"you're gunna fall," he laughed as your face fell into a pout.

"no I wont calm dow-" great timing for someone to ride they're bike right behind you. His eyes widened, grabbing your wrist quickly and pulling you into him. Both of you flushed.

"s-sorry," he stuttered letting you go and walking ahead of you. You watched the ground and smiled as you turned a couple more corners and went up the stairs to his house. He unlocked the door, stepping aside to let you in. Your eyes fluttered around the place.

"ooo. Your house is really nice Seo!" you complemented, spinning slightly around the room. He watched you go, smiling as he went to get a water from the fridge. You hummed as you walked around. He waved you over, handing you a bottle as you hopped up on the counter next to him.

"mmm this seems familiar," he took a drink.

"how so?" you asked, swinging your legs.

"ouch doesn't even remember that day. Hurts me so much ya know," he fake sniffled, throwing a hand up to is forehead dramatically. You let out a strangled snort, trying to keep the water inside your mouth. Of course you remembered that day, you weren't an idiot. You swallowed with a bit of effort, looking back up at him. He covering his mouth with his hand as an attempt to cover his laugh.

"oh shut up, of course I do," you tried to pretend like the noise you let out never happened, rolling you eyes. He laughed lightly as he pushed of this side of the counter to take his pace in between your legs.

"well I did this right?" he tilted his head, acting innocent.

"mmm I don't actually remember that," you teased. He was getting red, there was no denying that, but his words contradicted to it.

"oh well, I guess I'll have to remind you then huh?" you raised your eye brows at his retort.

"bold are we?" you asked, not willing to give in just yet. His arms slid over to rest beside you.

"I don't know what you mean, I'm just continuing where I left off," he smirked leaning closer to you.

"you just wanted an excuse to do this again huh? Thats why you got the water," you gave him a look. He smiled at you, giving a look of joking offence.

"you think so low of me, it hurts."

"funny coming from the guy that hasn't even asked me out yet," you smiled, leaning closer to him. Your noses were centimeters apart, you could hear his breath hitch.

"mmm you think your funny don't you?" his eyes fluttered between your eyes and lips.

"yes in fact I think I'm hilarious," your shined with pride. You know he would snap sooner or later, and you know you could last longer than him. Two could play the game he was getting at.

Your patience rewarded you. He rolled his eyes before holding you gaze. You could see his jaw tick at the look you gave him before he gave in and closed the gap. Your hands wrapped around his neck as he kissed you. It was nice, finally being able to be affectionate. Of course it wasn't like he wasn't doing it all day with the way he draped on you. You smiled lightly into his lips as you felt him deepen the kiss. You tugged softly at the ends of his hair.

Honestly, if you had known this is how things would be, you might have stayed last year.

HI HI so this is the end but like i enjoyed writing this so im thinking of writing some more we shall see.

Im thinking my next one will me for Miraculous Ladybug ;)