Chapter 22: Break before Internships [SMUTT]

3rd POV: 

The next day arrived and Izuku woke up to feel himself inside of Shota. He smirked and moved slightly to move out of her but that woke her up and he wasn't out yet. "Hello, my ice and fire queen. How do you feel?" Izuku asked and she grumbled out about being sore. Izuku chuckled and healed her halfway and she thanked him but asked why not all the way. "It's so your body adjusted to us having sex since I do it with my wives quite often," Izuku said and her head snapped up remembering what happened, and then she covered her eyes. "I'm going to get pregnant!" She said in a low tone. "No, you aren't I stopped myself from having children. It's why we can do it raw and do it all the time. We won't have children until after graduation most likely." Izuku stated and she relaxed a bit at that and moved a bit but moaned when she felt something inside of her. Izuku smirked at her and she looked at him with a large blush.

Izuku then flipped themselves over and pushed deeper into her. "Ah yes!" Izuku said as he reached deeper inside of her earning a moan. He soon came and did it again a few times before plugging her up. "If you want more of my fluids just let me known my hot fire and ice queen," Izuku said as he had plugged her ass up last night. Soon he lifted her up and carried her into the kitchen after using his powers to ensure no one uninvited was in the house. She was embarrassed and tried to hide but they soon arrived. "Izuku stop teasing her. She's not used to your antics. Sorry about him Shota. Izuku can be a huge flirt and teaser with us in private." Momo said as she came up behind them and Izuku just chuckled but got smacked on the head by Katsumi who took Shota from Izuku and laid her on the couch. "How cruel! My wives are mean to me!" Izuku fake pouted and they all rolled their eyes at him. "Come here, big boy. I know you are still hard." Katsumi said and Izuku would never refuse to do it with his wife as he made his way to the couch where Katsumi had gotten naked. Shota's eyes widen at the scene but couldn't take her eyes off Izuku's massive cock that was just inside of her earlier as he slipped right into Katsumi. 

"God... it's like all my wives are perfect fits for me!" Izuku said as he felt the pleasure of slipping just right into Katsumi with a bit of tightness but not too much. Shota was about to finger herself when Momo pulled her hands away. "Izuku hates when we touch ourselves. He wants us to seek pleasure from the other harem members. If you touch yourself and he catches it he will screw you senseless and smack your ass each time. So how about I help you with that?" Momo said as she leaned down and started playing around with the plug and licking Shota's pussy on the edges earning confused moans from Shota. The other girls came over and joined in and had fun with Shota and showed her love as Katsumi explained a bit of what she went through and that she was denied really any love. 

Soon Izuku was done with Katsumi and switched to the other girls. Izuku enjoyed several rounds with each girl before making his way back to Shota. He pulled the plug out of her pussy and inserted himself. Izuku had pulled her on his lap and just had her sitting there with him inside of her as he slowly moved but not too rough. Katsumi came over and started to lick Izuku's member that was not inside of Shota and also licked her visible pussy causing her to moan from the multiple sensations. Izuku's hands reached around Shota's body and started to play with her boobies and her pussy as well causing so many sensations to happen.

"Please..." Shota moaned out and Izuku asked her what she wanted. "Please... please move more..." She begged in a lust-filled voice. "Oh... your voice is so intoxicating when you moan out your request like that Shota. I can feel myself getting slightly bigger at how you turn me on." Izuku said as he left marks across her neck. Izuku then moved them so that she was half on the couch and her legs on the floor as Izuku took her doggy style and just fucked her from behind as he moved in and out of her at a constant pace and kept her moaning as Izuku got ready to come he slammed as deep as he could and relieved himself into her pussy as he could feel his liquids spread inside of her.

"Ah yes! You feel so good inside babe!" Izuku said as he pulled out of her. Izuku was no where near done and he had a perfect idea as well. Izuku used his powers and adjusted his fluids to provide the energy and nutrients that his wives would need for their bodies which means that they had a perfect excuse to always do it since it is healthy for them to consume it. Izuku informed them of the charges he did and they all blushed and called him a massive pervert. "For my wives yes!" Izuku said without shame as he pulled Katsume to him and presented his member for her to stuck which she did. This is how they spent their entire breaks as the change allowed the girls to last much longer due to getting energy from Izuku's fluids as he came in them each time since it only mattered If the fluids were inside of them.