chapter 1

* The story takes place after the fight *

* Knock Knock *. "Valerie go get the door please" my mom says. I walk downstairs and I open the door and see a beautiful lady and her husband at the door with a basket of delicious pastries. "Hello! My name is Sarah Moskowitz and this is my husband Christian Moskowitz! We see you just moved in. We live next door!" She says. "Oh hi my name is Valerie and thank you so much!" "It's not a problem. My son and I , Eli, made these pastries ourselves!. Speaking of my son, hun where is he? "ELI? ELI? ELI? COME HERE!" She yells at the car. "Hold on let me get my parents! Come in!". I grab my parents and they greet themselves. I can already tell they are gonna be good friends. I go grab a water from the fridge and I walk into the living took where everybody's at and I see a beautiful boy with a attractive scar on his lip and a beautiful red Mohawk. "Wow" I say out loud by accident, "I mean Hi :)" Deep down I was in love. I didn't even know him. But let's see. "Hey the names Hawk". "I thought it was Eli- nevermind, my name is Valerie" I say looking into his eyes.
I keep staring until he says "take a picture, it'll be longer" I look away embarrassed. My mom says "Hawk you look like a strong guy. Can you help Valerie unpack her heavy stuff?" "Sure thing!" I take him into my room. Of course we do nothing just talk. He looks around my room and grabs something out of my box. It was a ladder for my window too sneak in and sneak out. "Hawk don't tell-" "Don't worry princess". He cuts me off. " I have the same one. Ha now I can sneak in out and your room". "Yeah if you insist pretty boy" I say in a flirty tone. "Huh?" He says I guess cause he didn't hear me. " nothing ". We just smile at each other for a while and yeah. We unpack a lot of stuff and it's like 102 degrees outside. "Hey wanna go to the beach?" He asks out of no where. "Yeah sure let me go ask my parents". We walk down stairs and ask my parents and they say yes because his parents and my parents have a lot in common. "Okay then it's a date" he says and winks. "Okay give me your number and let me know when your outside".