chapter 12

I open the door. "JAROLD?!"
"You missed me?" I punched him in the face and I slammed the door and called the police. "911 what is your emergency-" he kicked the door and pulled out a gun. "HOW DID YOU COME FROM NEW YORK TO CALI?! LEAVE ME ALONE" I told him while I was terrified.
"Shut up slut". He told me. I passed out. When I woke up I was tied to a chair and Jarold was right there cleaning his gun. "Heard you were pregnant" Jarold told me. I didn't answer him. "Oh shit, my baby?". "no Jarold, it wasn't ur baby" I told him while shedding a tear. He took a knife out one of the drawers in the kitchen. He scratched it along my face and I was crying. I looked over at the phone and it was still on the phone will 911. I was yelling help. He cut my stomach leaving me bleeding. He left.
"SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE-". I forgot Hawk was supposed to come over and I was hoping he would be here any minute. I was still screaming and I heard Hawk. "VAL!". I passed out again. When I woke up I was in my room, in clean clothes. I was scared so I screamed. Hawk was right there to my rescue. "You okay?" He asked me. "Yeah I will be". "These are for you". Hawk pulled out a bouquet of flowers that was shaped like a crystal. I couldn't talk so I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you" i whispered in his ear.

Short chapter yeah ik but this was in my notes and I needed to post❤️. Anyways, what's your HP house? A: gyfrindorr