Chapter 21 :D

Mileys p.o.v

I love Saturdays, people call me Saturday queen. Yeah. They don't. Anyways I just got dressed in my tank crop top which is white and my black denim shorts with gold studs with my white high knee socks.

"Miley! Are you upstairs??" My mom yells.

"Yeah mom I'll be down in a sec" I say and close my laptop and head downstairs.

"Mom what's w-" I say as I see her standing beside a cop.

"Is something bad happening?" I ask.

"Your mom actually needed a coffee." The cop says smiling.

I glare at him.

"OK more like a company, but we went out for coffee"

"Ok cool, but why am I In volved?" I sigh.

"Well Mark  is,  i invited Mark and his Son for Dinner. Tonight" my mom smiles.

"Mom but I'm going to that pool party. Zack will be there" I argue.

"Hunny I still haven't made my decision yet." She sighs.

"This is not fair!" I mumble and go to the living room and tears come down rolling on my cheeks. I'm quite stubborn and sometimes I get really stubborn.

"Look, I just need you here tonight. Its special for me" Mom comes in and sits beside me.

"It was special when Chad was having dinner with us too. And the guy before and then Dad." I avoid eye contact.

She looked shocked, once again I strike. "You know what don't even answer." I say and go and grab my jacket on , beanie that says bad hair day in black and my handbag.

"Where you going?" My mom comes running out the door.

" the Market and town" I run away.

•••••••••••••

I bought new sandels that were 50% off. "Miley Jackson?" A voice says.

I turn around and see a pretty girl with blonde hair and blue dip dye at the edges of her hair.

" do I, know you.?"  I ask going closer to her.

"Im Gabrielle, people call me Gabbie for short" she smiles and we shake hands.

"My question still,  hasn't been answered" I see suspicious.

"Chill. I saw you in school, and of course you're the popular group people. That never talk to nerds like me " she sighs.

" No its that I dont pay attention to other people. And you're not a nerd, in fact I love your glasses," I giggle. She has really nice nerdy styled black glasses which obviously does not make her a nerd.

"Wanna get some Frozen yogurt??" I ask. She nods and we go in the shop and I get the cake batter with cookie dough and rainbow sprinkles with gummy bears. Its my untimate favourite in the winter, actually the whole year around.

We sat on the table and chat and I checked the time "oh my gosh its 14:45 im going to be late for my

Party" I say to Gabbie.

"Its ok my boy friend is coming to pick me up" she smiles and I rush outside and walk home.

Wait she has a boyfriend? Then my phonewas ringing and it was from Hayes.

"Hey Hayes"

"Dont go to Zack"

"Hayes what are you talking about??"

"Dont go near him alright?"

"Hayes, you cant just say that to me with no reason"

"Because I-."

" What Hayes?!"

" never mind.have fun"

He hangs up, ok that was so strange.

Bye the time  I got distracted I ended up being home.

It wasnt the day to wear what I wanted to I mean its too much.

Im going to wear my black and white stripe flannel crop top thing with my high waisted white jeans.

I went in my bathroom and sat down in front of the mirror and I decided to crimp my hair so I let it heat up.

While it was heating I got  all my makeup stuff I was going to use.

I started doing my hair , a section by section and shen I got finished I sprayed on my light hair spray.

I added my makeup next which I was putting light concealer,  and to blend it in and set it I got my foundation and added blush on my cheekbones. For my eye shadow I started with a dark brown and blending it with a light type going up around my lid.i added some white to hogh light it and it the corners out I added a very dark brown as a smokey type and then I did my eye liner and then my waterproof mascara.  I pucked my eyebrows to form themi to a nice shape and then I filled in my eyebrows.

I was done and I went to dress up, added my deodorant and my extra perfume.

I went downstaurs and my mom was all dressed in a long indigo dress. " it looks like I won't be having dinner here. Im going to a resturant. Youre very lucky" my mom Smiles.

I grab on my bag that I already packed in my essentials and I put on my black high tops and get my phone and say bye to Mom and leave the house.

-

-

-

-

-

-
This was a short chapter but thank you guys for 10 vts. Ill try make more Hayes p.o.v and introduce Zoey a bit more but my next chapter will be at the pool party and after that chapter aka 23, ill try do a hayes p.o.v

To get a new chapter there will have to be 8 votes cuz this chapter is short.

Not edited.

I almost forgot.

Have a Beautiful Monday xx