Chapter 10

Chater 10, 10, 1000000000000000 = chapter 10.

Not edited!!!

Basically hahaha,

-continuing from last chapter 9

Mileys p.o.v

"Ok so Hunny, I need to call Nash here,  he was minding Skylnn and she started crying for me,"  Chad comes in back from talking on the phone.

"Oh Yeah sure, that would be lovely" Mom says I frown as Hayes Pushes my legs across the table at me.

"What?!" I whisper across the table to Hayes.

"Calm down! It always works" Hayes smirks.

How in the world does he know. And he said the same thing as me..

Lol.

After another hour, The Griers left.

But im having a sleepover at Hayes. As Step bro and step sis I guess idk they're not even engaged.

"I know!" I say after thinking from the question he asked me earlier what do you want to do?

"What?" He asks

"Film an Ask Hayes" I smile

"Heck yeah!" He says and he does on his phone.

he posts a tweet saying
Ask Hayes is finally happening!! Woop, woop. Comment your question using the #AskHayes1

After we got the cameras, lighting and all set up I went in the closet and changed into my pajama pants and I got a white tank top and added a silver crop top saying #selfie in white.

"1 , 2 , 3 annnnnd....go!" I whisper behind the camera.

"Heeeey Guys!" He waves.

"Im finally doing an Ask Hayes. So I asked you guys to use the #AskHayes1 in the comments below with your questions. So im going to pick randomly.

Number one. From Sushiloverhashtag said, Why are your nostrils big?" Hayeslifts has head from his phone and zooms over at me as I do a pig face with my nose.  He scoffs and snorts and gets embarrassed.

"Well, to be honest I dont know.

Next! ROSAmay said, If you could eat only 1 thing for a day. What would ya eat?

Eehhh, probably Burgers.

CuddlingwithNash said, did it bother you after the edits in the video Nash did on your Sibling tag? Saying that you didn't shower and bossing you around?." He says.

He glances over here getting sweaty.

"Actually I haven't seen the video so I will check them out now," he frowns.

I pass him his laptop from behind the camera.

"Ok," he whispers nearly ending the video he is watching.

"Umm well, reading the hate comments about me. Does make me uncomfortable.

Nash I hate you." He folds the laptop and slams it over the bed.

He changed his personality all through the video.

He ended it afterwards.

" Right those were the 15 questions I  picked. Hope u enjoyed this Q&A, comment if you would like number 2 and ill see you laterz. BAAII" he trys to smile and ends the videos.

"Hayes im sorr-" I try pat him on the shoulder.

"Just leave me alright?!" He groans and glares at me.

"What about the movie and the popcorn and staying-" I try ask him but he just cuts me off.

" Miley! WOULD YOU SHUT UP?" Hayes gets up and moans at me again.

I frown as I repeat his voice in my head slamming the door behind me.

"Nash..." I knock on his door as he opens it and sits back on his chair.

"Yeah??" He says.

-

-

-

-

-

Didn't update yesterday I was tired.

NOT EDITED. so if I made ANY mistakes its because it was not EDITED.