Chapter 2

Mileys p.o.v

My alarm started vibrating and buzzing.

I was already awake, I was relaxing in bed for 20 mins before my alarm snoozed.

I got out and picked my out fit.

I wore a Mint Green tank top, cardigan and some black leggings. I lay it out on my bed and went downstairs

"Oh thanks mom." I smile at her as the smell of toast hit my face.

"Anything for you dear." She says wiping the counter.

"I also got a text from Ashleys mom. Saying that she'll drive you to school." My mom continues. I nodd and finish my toast.

I made myself half a cup of latte and when I finished my breakfast I went upstairs brushed mt teeth and got dressed.

I decided to do my hair in a side fishtail. After I added some accessories, bracelets and small hoop earrings.

I checked myself in the mirror smiling at myself.

I checked one more time in my American Flag Designed Bag with studs. To see if I had everything.

I got it downstairs and got a granola bar with me.

"Your eating so much!" My mom says looking confused.

"You dont want to know why.." I trail off throwing the wrapper in the bin. I wave at her placing the bag on my back and holding my phone.

I walked down the street over to Ashleys estate.

I knocked on the door and her younger sister answered.

"Hi Juliette, can u tell Ashley im here?" I smile at her. The 12 year old girl yells for Ashley.

"I love your style, it has improved" Ashleys claps her hands then lets me come in.

"Do you have a granola bar? I haven't ate anything this morning" I ask Her as she passes me one.

We get in the car and her mom drives us.

▪▪▪▪▪▪

"We're here!" Ashley says as I look at the view of a high, high school.

We wave to her mom as we walk through the path.

"I know you lied that you didnt eat your breakfast" ashley smirks.

"How?" I say trying to not make it obvious.

"You would never miss anytning like that. Theres a different reason" she smirks back.

"It starts with a p and ends with a d !!" She hands me another granola bar and skips away.

I catch up with her,

After I did all the stuff like setting my schedule and all the subjects and teachers it took till break.

I went to my locker and p.e was next (physical education aka sports) i catch up with Ashley and we were walking to the Canteen (cafeteria). Bunch of 4 boys were in a corner.

Hayes p.o.v

"Yeah good job man for winning last night" Mike said. I nodded then Jacob wolf whistled.

"What the heck?" I chuckle

"Bet you 250 bucks, and get straight a's at every exam for you to screw up that girl" Jacob smirks pointing with his finger to a girl.

"Fine, give me 5mins" I agree as I walk away.

I go over to the two girls and talk to the one I need to screw up apparently.

"Umm hi?" She said awkwardly

"Hey can we chat, privately?" I glare to her friend as I say privately.

She mouths to her friend 'you can go' and she looks back at me.

We go to the long halls and she has her back, touching the wall.

"Ok let's get this over with,"I mumble under my breath as I lean in to kiss her.

"What the heck?! What do you think your doing?" She exclaims pushing my chest away.

I raise my eyebrow at her.

"I haven't even met you and you want to kiss me!" She says avoiding eye contact.

Then I speak up and she looks in my eyes.

"I'm Hayes Grier. Can I kiss you now?" I say leaning for a kiss.... Again.

"what the hell get off me!" She pushes me again moving.

She crosses her arms and glares at me.

"Is this how you greet people?" She yells.

"Totally...." I lie.

"And how any of them remain your friend after you kissed them?" She replies.

I play with my hair "2" I lie again.

"Really?" She smirks

"No...." I trail off.

"And I'm not going to be the first one" she says and walks away.

"Wait!" I say pulling her hand back.

She looks at me as she flips her hair hitting my face.

"Can I get your name?" I look in her dark blue eyes.

"Miley. Miley Jackson." She gives me a crooked smile.

"Well I hope we can try all over again someday?" I say and let her go with no response.

I go back and walk to the boys. "Well.." Jacob sighs.

I mess my hair in confusion

"We will give you 6 months or the Bet is off !" Ryan declares and they walk away. Do they really think I'm that slow?

Vote and let me know what you think of it soo far