Chapter 5

I just finished my fav sequel ever! Its not completed tho so get working idk_kayla !! Jk ik u have exams and all but gl.

Mileys p.o, v

Today I was going to have to meet with the Cinderella crew. I had to go to the disney store and buy a cinderella dress. I grabbed my high waisted jeans and my neon pink t shirt. I tied my shoe laces . Brushed my teeth, added my usual light makeup. Chewed my gum and went downstairs. I didnt want any breakfast.

Hayes p.o.v

Yesterday was the worst night ever. Shes a total weird bitch. I've never met a girl like that and she refused the Hayes Grier not go to Prom? Anyways I was hsppy that she wasnt and it would be in 3 weeks and my 1 month is nearly over. Just 2 days Hayes. 2 days.

"Still a jerk!" Nash yells walking past my room as he hears me saying 'ugh.'

"Mind your own buisness!" I yell and come up with an idea.

If I screw her up faster..... I will get to live my life again.

But wait. Not just yet.

Mileys p.o, v

I decided to text Hayes.

To Hayezz: Morning, up for some Fro-Yo? :)

FROM Hayezz: Sure nust kick me there!

FROM Hayezz: sox auto correct

FROM Hayezz: Sorry! FUCK AUTO CORRECT! oh look im all ok. Yeah just come over now.

Me: Sure. See you

Omfg his auto correct tho.

I walked up to his house and knocked on the door.

Nash opened it.

"Hey Nash!" I smile as he hugs me.

"Hey, I have a plan" he whispers in my ear.

"So you got it?" He asks me one more time

I nodd and go behind the toilet door.

We hear the toilet flush. Nash smirked at me and the door opened.

"BooooArgh!" Me and Nash Yelled.

Hayes jumped and Fell. He screamed also, which sounded like a girl.

"What the fuck like?" He scoffs, me and Nash high five.

"Hes shirtless again,," I mumble under my breath

" hayes go and grab a shirt man! Bae is here!" Nash yells at hayes and Hayes glares at him and he joggs upstairs.

"By the way.." nash looked at me

"Why is you here?" He tried not laughing but he laughed easily.

"Me and Bae, are going for fro yo and our school project" I tried saying in a posh accent

"Thats the worse accent ever" nash said and I agreed with him.

I saw him doing vines with Skylnn (correct me if im wrong)

"When Bae comes over..." Nash films himself then points the phone to his sister.

"Omg Bæ, Haven't seen in since 3 hours ago!" Skylnn sasses at the screen.

"Hellooooooo Miley!!" She comes and hugs me tightly.

I hug her tight aswell as Nash films us for 6 seconds.

Hayes p.o.v

As I grabbed my Muscle tank and my jeans I brushed my teeth and added my cologne.

I jogged down the stairs halfway and stopped.

I saw Miley and My Sister hugging tightly. There was a big happy face on Skylnn. The last time I saw her that happy was on her birthday. But then her favourite horse died 2 weeks later (pertend)

I caught nash Shaking his head slowly 'she makes her happy idiot' he mouthed to me. I felt guilty.

I went over, tip toed and went to their hug.

"You stink!" Skylnn laughs "pheww" she holds her nose

"Thats my cologne" I smile at her as I tickle her.

Miley smiles. She made me a nice Hayes, for now.

"Where are you going with Hayessss?" Skylnn goes to Miley

"Oh we are going to the park and frozen yogurt shop" miley looks at me and I smile at her fixing my hair.

"Oh oh oh, cannn I come??????" Skylnn begs her then Miley looks at we puzzled

"Oh pleaseeeee???" Skylnn gets my attention

"Alright" Miley says and she looks over to her.

"Thank you ! Thank you !" She says and comes and pushes me towards Miley and we hug together again. Skylnn quickly get out of the Middle of the hug then me and Miley look at eachother, awkwardly.

She looks away as she walks feeling stupid. I grab her and embrace her for a hug, we hug each other tightly. For 5mins Nash and Skylnn "aww" to us.
-
------
---
-
Hey guys !! I changed my name it used to be KethanyShipper so I didn't unfollow anyone or block anyone. If your wondering, Hayes in this story has his hair cut. Like
The cover of this story. Cause I love
That haircut.

Also go follow me on Instagram I made a fan page like 2 hours ago

Fan page: xhayesxgrierxbaex

Personal: xxstephaniie

More update tonight. No promises😄