Chapter 29

Mileys p.o.v

A day pasts and im growing more apart from Hayes Grier.

I dont know where he is, or what he's doing.

But last time I saw him it was definitely akward.

All I know is that he moved, away.

As always my motto is : Everything happens for a reason.

And its true.

Enough with the poetry lets get real.

"Yo! Wake up!" A voice grabs my attention.

"Im here!" I yell.

"Oh my gosh Quiet!" Maya whispers.

People stare at me and I blush, "sorry"

"12 o clock" I whisper.

"Cutie" Maya says.

"Is that Ian ? Ian Brown (made up)?"

"That is Ian! Oh my god I didnt recognise him, I guess he's back, and changed" Maya stares at a blonde handsome guy with sparkly brown eyes.

He turns to us and winks and leaves Starbucks.

"Eeehhhh!" We squeal.

"Right so we just finished our drinks now what??" Maya laughs.

" I need to film a look book on my channel!" I remind myself.

"Great and we can shoot at the beach." Maya suggest.

I quickly grabbed my stuff and we walked home.

Then when we got to my house my camera was charged and I just had film the intro and outro.
I places my tripod and camera and Maya was behind the camera.

"Hey guys Whats up? Its Miley here. Duh. And today I will be showing you 5 different comfy,cute outfits for spring so it will be like a lookbook sort of. I hope you guys enjoy this video and lets jump into it" I smile to the camera and thrn turn it off.

Theni turned it on again for the outro.

"Thats it for this weeks video, dont forget to Subscribe for more weekly videos, and give it a big thumbs up if you likes this video and comment below which outfit was your favorite, bye!" I wave and then turn it off again.

We both go in my closet and pick out outfits.

I dress up in my first which is: crop sweatshirt that has a doughnut on it and a white skater skirt with my wedges.

For my hair I did it in a high pony tail with curls at the end and added a big white bow.

We shot some videos at my pool in my garden.

I smiled and posed and all of that stuff.

For my 2nd outfit I got my flannel shirt and my denim shorts with my white vans and shot that in my bedroom for a lazy spring day.

"Ok its enough for one day" I say.

"Right okay" Maya said.

I jut got in my yoga pants and my black hoodie on top.

"I think im gonna have to pass today, im really tires Maya, ill text you at dinner" I hug her.

"Awh no bothers Miley, im here for you." She smiles.

"Thanks for everything."

She gets her handbag and all of her stuff and I walk her outside.

"Byyyyee" I wave to her.

Her brother Cameron drives up to her and she gets in the car with him.

I close the door and go upstairs in my bedroom.

I tidy up my desk and in a drawer I find an album.

H.G & M.J

( little side note, if you want to make this paragraph more interestong I suggest u turn on Trove Lo "High" ill have it attached here )

I open the album and gulp.

Those pictures with me and Hayes when we ment to school Ball. How happy I looked.

Then there was a bunch of selfies with me and Hayes at the carnival, riding stuff.

Hayes giving us matching bracelets.

He was the most closest person I've met this year. Why did he do this to me?.

I started tearing up.

Gotta stay high all the time,

Wohooo.

Then I started having flashbacks.

"Hayes take a pic of me on this." I yell as I give him my camera and stand beside Mickey Mouse.

"Excuse me, can you please take a picture of us?" He gives it to a guy.

He comes and wraps his hand around my waist and smirked at me. Lifting his head up and smiled for the camera.

I miss you Benjamin. I love you and I miss you.

What if one day I won't see him? Or in 7 years I wont? He will have a girlfriend. Maybe engaged?

I need you right now Hayes

( you can stop the music now :) )

I wipe my tears and just go on my iPad.

What he did to me was very wrong. He didn't have the right to do that.

I went on Twitter and wrote a chunk of paragraph. Tagging Hayes at the end of it.

Hayes p.o.v

I stare at the window of the car as my phone beeps.

Miley Jackson tagged you in a post.

I read the paragraph.

Miley Jackson. It's War.

Its been forever. Literally.

Depending when I post the next chapter it will have the paragraph Miley wrote on twitter.

War between Hayes and Miley. Starting now.

Ty for 18k xx

Have a beautifullll Sunday. XxX

See you lovelies soon

Not edited