Chapter 17

Jack's POV:-
The next morning I woke up to the smell of sausages and eggs in the air. I sat up and yawned then headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Once I got done there, I headed back into the bedroom and started making the bed then proceeded downstairs. But before I could even take my first step down the stairs, I saw Corbyn climbing up them with a tray in his hand.

"Oh hey baby", he said smiling cheerfully.

"What are you doing?", I asked following him into our bedroom.

"Bringing you breakfast in bed, my love", he said as he approached the side table.

I don't know why but I suddenly felt myself blush hard as I looked up at him.

"Thank you", I said approaching him and kissing his cheek.

"It's the least I can do for my gorgeous husband who's carrying our beloved baby", he said setting the tray down and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I love you", I whispered, placing my hands around his neck.

"I love you more, darling", he whispered back, capturing my lips in a sweet kiss.

"Okay. What's with all the nicknames", I asked, chuckling as we pulled away from the kiss.

"I don't know. I just feel really happy today", he answered pecking my lips again.

"I'm glad", I said hugging him tightly as I buried my face in his chest.

His arms wrapped more securely around me as he pulled me onto the bed. I made a sound of protest but he ignored it giving me another kiss on the forehead before settling against the head of the bed with me still in his arms.

Just then my stomach growled and I let out a chuckle.

"Come on, love. Let's eat", he said as he sat up and grabbed the tray. I sighed and sat up as well, grabbing a sausage from the plate an popping it in my mouth.

"Mmm. This is so good", I moaned out.

Corbyn just let out a chuckle, pulling me close to him as we continued eating. Once everything had been finished, Corbyn placed the tray on the bedside table again and I laid down letting out a sastified sigh.

Corbyn turned towards me and placed his hands on either side of my face and leaned forward to kiss me. I kissed back, letting our tongues collide together. He slowly pulled away and trailed his kisses down, lifting up my shirt and kissing my stomach.

"Hey baby", he whispered against it and I chuckled, running a hand through his hair.

He got up and settled down beside me, pulling me close again.

"What do you say we watch a movie?", he asked me and I nodded, smiling up at him.

He smiled back and kissed my forehead before grabbing the remote and playing a movie. I snuggled up to him as the movie started, feeling safe in his warm arms.

A/N:- Okay. Chapter 16. I hope you like it. And Thank you for reading. Have a good day or night and Stay Blessed 😃💞. Love you guys :).