Chapter 29

Corbyn's POV:-
I rushed out of the living room, grabbing my car keys and exited the house with Jack in my arms.

I placed him in the passenger seat and rushed to the driver's, getting in and driving off. I glanced from time to time towards Jack but he remained fainted.

Once I arrived at the hospital, I climbed out of the car, grabbed Jack and rushed into the hospital.

"Excuse me. I need help. My husband just fainted and he's also pregnant", I said to a nurse at the counter.

"Oh my. Follow me immediately. We must get him checked up", she said.

I followed her and she lead me to a hospital room.

"Wait here. The doctor will be with you in just a sec", she said and quickly exited the room.

I stood waiting with Jack still in my arms. The doctor came in after a few minutes and looking at Jack, immediately asked what happened.

I told him that Jack fainted because of anger and worry, obviously not revealing the reason behind his anger.

The doctor nodded, thankfully not asking any more questions and informed me that they would have to do a couple of tests on Jack to figure out why he fainted and if the baby was alright and anything else.

I was told to wait in the visiting room while they performed different tests on Jack. I sat down in one of the chairs and pulled out my phone, dialing Max's number.

"Hey buddy", I said as soon as he picked up.

"Papa. Where are you?", he immediately asked me.

"I'm with your Dad at the hospital. He...fainted. But please don't tell Bob. Keep him occupied until we get back home".

"Okay. Take care Papa. And don't worry about Dad. He'll be fine", he said voice turning really soft towards the end.

"I know he is. And I'm not worried. I know your Dad too well to get worried over things like this", I said.

"Good" he answered."Okay then. I gotta go. I left Olivia alone with Bob and I need to get back to them. Just let me know when the reports come ".

"Sure thing", I said."Bye".

"Bye Papa", Max said.

I hung up and waited for the doctor to come out. When he did, I sat up straight and waited for him to say something.

"Mr.Besson?", he said looking at me but it was more of a question than a statement.

"That's me", I said nodding my head.

"Okay. So your husband's results came back...", he started."He's fine and so is the baby. You can go see them both". He ended with a smile.

"Okay thanks" I said getting up.

I made my way to the room and entered it slowly, seeing Jack sitting up on the bed, looking straight at me.

"Hey", I said approaching him slowly.

A/N:- Hi guys. Chapter 29 is here. I hope you like it. And Thank you for reading. Have a good day or night and Stay Blessed 😃💟. Love you guys :).

PS:- Sorry for the delayed update. I've been really busy.