Chapter 19

Jack's POV:-
I was woken by someone jumping on top of me and opened my eyes to see Bob there. I quickly pulled him off of me in a panic and put both of my hands securely around it. Bob looked shocked at the action and his lower lip started to quiver.

"Oh no bud. I'm sorry. It's just I got shocked", I said pulling him close.

"I missed you dad", he mumbled burying his face on my shoulder and letting out a sob.

"Hey. Hey. I'm right here", I said hugging him tightly.

I felt tears soak my shirt as arms wrapped around my waist and Bob tilted his head to press his face against my chest.

"Hey. What's going on?", I heard Corbyn's voice say as he entered the room. Oh thank goodness. He'd be able to control Bob and explain to him what had happened.

Corbyn made eye contact with me and raised his eyebrow as he saw Bob in my arms, sobbing. I gestured towards Bob then my stomach and Corbyn understood immediately. He approached the bed and sat down on it.

"Hey bud", he gently said, placing a hand on Bob's back."Come here".

He opened his arms and Bob pulled away from me, climbing out of my lap and into Corbyn's.

"What's wrong bud?", he asked, stroking Bob's hair whose sobs seemed to immediately shut down.

"Nothing", Bob mumbled back."I missed dad and I got shocked when he pushed me off of him".

"Bub. You know dad loves you. He was shocked and scared. Not because of you but because of something else", Corbyn said hugging Bob closer.

"Okay", Bob mumbled burying his face in his father's chest.

Corbyn rubbed his back, pulling him closer. I smiled and got up, sending Corbyn a smile and blew him a kiss as he looked up.

He smiled and winked as I turned to go to the bathroom when I stopped.

"Wait!", I said."Where are Max and Olivia".

"In their rooms probably. They were here a few minutes ago", Corbyn answered.

I nodded and headed to their rooms. I had a feeling something was wrong. I opened Max's room first to see him listening to music with his headphones plugged in. He bopped his head up and down as I approached the bed. He didn't see me though since his eyes were closed.

I sat down on the bed and he opened his eyes, looking at me as he paused the music and took off his headphones.

"Oh hey Dad. What's up?", he asked, smiling but I knew something was wrong.

"What is it, Max? Talk to me", I said placing a hand on his knee.

"Nothing. I'm fine", he said, moving his knee so my hand slipped off of it.

"Come on. I know there's something wrong. You've been acting weird since you arrived", I said.

"It's just...stupid. I don't want to talk about it", he said shrugging.

"Okay", I answered smiling."But just so you know, if you ever want to talk about it, I'm here to listen".

He just nodded his head and grabbed his headphones again placing them on his head.

I smiled and got up, exiting the room then headed to Olivia's. I had a feeling her problem was the same but I needed her to say something about it.

I gently knocked on her door and entered it when I heard shuffling from inside.

"Hey Liv. You okay?", I asked her as I approached her bed where she was sitting up with her knees pressed up to her chin.

"Yeah", she sighed out not lifting her head from where it was buried in her knees.

"Look. I know you're upset. Just talk to me", I said rubbing her back as I sat down on the bed.

"I've just been feeling insecure lately", she whispered out, lifting her head and I saw tears in her eyes.

"Why is that, pumpkin?", I asked.

"I...don't know really", she answered shrugging.

"Don't worry. We'll get through this. Your dad and I are always going to be there for you", I said pulling her into a hug.

She hugged back, wrapping her arms around me, leaning her head against my shoulder.

"I love you Papa", she whispered.

"I love you too, pumpkin", I whispered back."Now dry those tears and let's go see what your dad and brother are up to".

She smiled and grabbed my hand, getting up and we exited the room, going back to mine and Jack's.

The only thing that bothered me now was Max. He was definitely upset but he would never tell me unless he wanted to. Just like his dad, he was stubborn in this way and did what he felt like. I just hope he's ready to tell one of us soon.

A/N:- Chapter 18. I hope you like it. And Thank you for reading. Have a good day or night and Stay Blessed 😃💛. Love you guys :).