Chapter 25

Jack's POV:-
The next morning I woke up to warm arms still wrapped around me. I glanced at the time and shook Corbyn. It was time for him to go to work. Since I had to drop the kids today, Corbyn just had to get up, get ready and go.

"Corbs. It's almost 9. Come on. You need to get up or you'll be late", I said shaking him.

He groaned but opened his eyes slowly. An immediate smile took over his face as he looked at me. I smiled back.

"Morning, my love", he said pulling me close and giving me a kiss.

"Morning", I said as we pulled away."Come on now. Let's get up".

"Alright", he said grinning as he got up himself and scooped me up in his arms.

I let out a gasp at that and shoved him lightly.

"Don't do that. You almost gave me a heart attack", I said placing my head on his chest.

"Sorry", he said chuckling.

He headed downstairs with me still in his arms and sat me on the kitchen counter as we entered.

He started on breakfast and once it was made he called out to the kids to come downstairs.

Once we had all eaten breakfast, Corbyn headed upstairs to get ready. He came downstairs ten minutes with his suit on and headed towards me. I, in the meantime, had started to wash the dishes.

As I finished putting the last in the dryer, I felt his arms wrapped around me.

"How are you feeling, love?", he asked me as he kissed my cheek.

"Much better", I replied turning around in his arms and wrapping mine around his neck.

"Are you sure you'll be fine dropping the kids off?", he asked me softly.

"Yes Corbs. I'll be fine", I said chuckling."You need to stop worrying".

"That's not possible. You know that", he whispered smiling.

"I know", I whispered smiling."I love you".

"I love you more, Sunshine", he whispered then pulled me into a soft, slow kiss.

We kissed for a few minutes, getting lost in each other until we heard someone clear their throat. I pulled away from Corbyn immediately and turned around to see Max standing there with his arms crossed. I let out a chuckle turning back towards Corbyn.

"Okay then. I'll see you tonight I guess", I said smiling at him.

"Okay. Bye", he said kissing me again before completely pulling away and grabbing his bag, heading towards the door. He blew me a kiss, winking afterwards. God. He was so cheesy.

I blew a kiss back and he headed out of the door with a smile on his face. I smiled happily as I turned to Max.

"Okay", I said taking a deep breath as I clapped my hands together."Are you guys ready to go?".

"Uh yeah. We've been ready for the past 15 minutes and you would know if you weren't set on snogging the life out of Papa", he said rolling his eyes.

"Don't give me that sass, mister", I said as I put my hands on my hips."And besides it was your Papa who kissed me".

"Whatever. Let's just go", Max said grinning.

"Okay. Call your brother and sister. Let's get going then", I said.

He called Olivia and Bob and we headed out of the house, locking the door behind us. We all got in the car, I barely getting in properly because of my big belly, and I drove off to their school to drop them off.

A/N:- Hi. Chapter 25. I hope you like it. And Thank you for reading. Have a good day or night and Stay Blessed 😃💓. Love you guys :).

PS:- I continued this on aloner4everr's request. So I hope you like it 😊❤️. mention a user