Chapter Seventeen

#FewWords
The problem with many is they tend to focus on how big the problem is instead of trusting the Lord of the Worlds, where nothing is impossible. Ask Him for guidance and He will direct your steps. He knows what you need. So keep walking in faith and obedience. Don't stop praying!

Recap
It's alright if you don't know what to say u know" I raised my head

"Well, I understand your loss, I can't compare my loss to yours though, each of the losses is heavy in its own way, thank you for telling me but I can't talk about my own problem to be sincere and I want to sleep" he made a fake yawn which made me laugh lightly.

"Goodnight" I said to him after showing him the guests room downstairs showing him the guests room downstairs.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
At the Shehu Mansion, things became really tensed, the atmosphere was so thick.

Mr Muhammad immediately called the staff back to their positions immediately he was told they were all not at home.

"You should never, on no circumstance give them an off day, they are being paid for it" Mr Muhammad said in clear annoyance, he pointed his finger at Mrs Fatimah and opened his mouth to say something but he kept quiet.

"You can't control me Mister Man, ok?" Mrs Fatimah stood up from where Nasir left her crying.

"I can and I will, you caused all these that's happening to my son" He walked close to where she was standing

"He is my son too" she fired back

"You don't have the qualities of a mother, All you do is deceive Nasir and everyone around but you can't deceive me, ok? There's only one reason you are still in this house, just one reason" he rambled on.

"Whatever it is you want to say, say it, I don't care, as far you meet my agreements, I'm all good" she dusted her clothes and sat down on the couch.

"I'm warning you Fatimah, Nasir should never ever get a hint into who you are, you are a disgrace to him, I'm so ashamed to call you my son's mother, you caused all that's happening to me and my son" he shouted and stamped his feet, a piece of glass from the mess Nasir made pierced through his shoes scratching the upper layer of his foot's skin, he winced and his back bent a little but he stood straight like the authority man he is.

Mrs Fatimah turned towards his direction when she heard nothing from him.

"Is everything alright?" She asked

"How does it matter to you?" Mr Muhammad answered nonchalantly.

"Eeehhheemm" a voice coughed at the door, it was more like a "can I come in?" question.

"Come in Malam Dauda" Mrs Fatimah requested

"Malam Dauda, meet me in my room" Mr Muhammad picked up his bag and walked with his feet almost above the ground as if he was about to pounce on someone, he is a man of power but of short temper.

"Malam Dauda, sit down and listen to me, listen vividly, Fatimah is not your employer, I am the one you are to ask for permission to take a leave, ok?" Mr Muhammad sat down and started removing his shoes.

"Ok sir, we all didn't want to leave but madam..."

"I don't want to know anything, if you value your job, follow instructions" Mr Muhammad said

Malam Dauda left the master bedroom and went downstairs to instruct the other staff to clean the mess Nasir made.

After taking a bath, Mrs Fatimah went to her husband's room and sat down on the couch facing the TV.