Chapter 4: Already Falling

Savannah's POV

My eyes widened and my mouth hung open while he just smirked evil with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Wh-what I thought you, you-" I started but I was cut off by the devil.

"Moved to Israel? Yeah right" he laughed off in my face.

I looked to my right to see that Eric, Chase, Brandon, and and Daniel had the same look on their face while the Lynchs and Ellington looked confused.

He took a step forward making me flinch and go back.

"Get out of here Blake" Brandon told him sternly while stepping in front of me for protection.

"And why should I?" He tested Brandon. I swear I saw a hint of red in his eye.....

"Because of this" Brandon swung his fist and hit Blake right in the nose where he started gushing blood.

Before I knew what the hell was going on around here, Blake swung his arm and hit Brandon in the face this time, leading into a full on fight.

"Get off of him!" I yelled through the tears that streamed down my face. Ryland was holding my arms and pulling me back since I was trying to get out of his grip and towards the two boys.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Riker, Ross, Rocky, and Ellington make their way to the boys. Rocky and Ellington pulled Blake back while Ross and Riker pulled Brandon back, both forcefully.

"Get out of here yah prick!" Brandon spat in his face and Blake tried to get out the boys grip but they were too strong for him.

I got out of Rylands grip while he was distracted and instantly slapped Blake right across the face, sure to leave a bruise tomorrow.

"What you miss the old you?" He smirked and got out of the blondes grip. While I thought he was going to come at me, he just looked at me one more time before turning on his heel and walking off somewhere.

I heard Rocky and Ellington release Brandon and Rydels heels clattering towards Ellington to embrace him in a hug but I still didn't dare to move.

I breathed deeply over and over, just looking at the empty spot in front of me.

"Are you okay?" I felt Rylands hand softly touch my shoulder.

"Fine" I shrugged his shoulder off and started walking away from the stage.

I wasn't find though. I was hurt.

Not physically hurt but mentally which is just as bad. I could feel my brain and hear already starting to grow dark and cold like it used to be. Where I would do so much wrong things to the people around me and to myself as well.

Blake did this. My mind tried to tell me but I didn't listen of course. I just told myself it was all my fault....

Like old times.

I could feel myself already becoming distant and unaware of the world.

I shook away my thoughts, trying to focus but it seemed impossible.

I was already falling...

I shook my head back and forth to get the voices away.

It stopped.

I smiled slightly to myself and continued to walk down the sidewalk to our house.

I heard a loud honk beside me on the road and turned to see who it was.

"Why would a gorgeous girl like you be walking all alone in the middle of the night" Ryland stated from the drivers seat of the white van.

"Hey Ry" I stopped and smiled at him.