Chapter 1: Savannah Hudson

Ryland's POV

Riker parked around the block from Brandon's house since his street was flooded with cars up and down.  We all got out and made our way towards the very loud music and neon lights.

We banged on the door as loud as we can all at once hoping he can hear over the music.

"What's up Lynch's?!" He shouted over the music as he opened the door and bro hugged all of us and hugged Rydel.

"Not much! nice place man!"  Rocky shouted over the music as I drifted off as usual.  Yeah,  I kniw Brandon but he's closer to my brothers and sister than he is to me really.

I walked into what I think is the living room and saw a whole bunch of people grinding, drinking, dancing, making out, and then people just chilling.  I just walked around the people awkwardly and saw a DJ booth in the corner of the room where I saw a guy DJing.  I wanted to actually do something so I thought maybe I can play right now.  I want to, so why not?

"Can I play a little bit? I'm a DJ!"  I shouted to the guy over his blaring music.  He nodded in response and handed me the microphone and headphones.

"What's up party people?!  I'm Ryland Lynch and I'm going to DJ for you guys for the rest of the night!!"  I stated into the microphone and people cheered and started dancing even more when I started the music.

"Excuse me!"  A girl shouted towards me.  She had long dark brown wavy hair, brown eyes, tan skin, skinny, and was wearing these light up party glasses.  In other words, hot with style!

"Can I get Somebody Told Me by The Killers!"  She requested slightly embarrassed at her choice.

"Nice choice that song rocks!"  I yelled back after putting it in.

"Really?!" Her head shot up and looked at me with wide and excited eyes.

"Yeah one of my favorite bands!"  I smirked through the neon lights covering the room.

"Awsome!  Geez I thought I was the only one not much people listen to thier music anymore!"  She yelled excitedly.  God damn she's awsome!

"What's your name?!"  I yelled wanting to know this beauties name.

"Savannah Hudson!"  Damnnnnnn ittttttt!  Ugh, it's Brandon's sister!  It didn't really make a change in my perspective though.  I knew Brandon had a sister but he said, and I quote, "if you ever date my sister I will break you limb from limb!"  Yeah....

"Umm... cool!  I'm Ryland Lynch!"  I shouted unsure if I should still talk to her even though I was intrigued by her taste.

"Awsome!  Wanna hang out a little bit?!"  She asked me nervously.   WHAT SHOULD I DO?!  I really do want to get to know her better but I don't want to disobey Brandon!  Ugh whatever he can't control me!

"I'd love too!"  I shouted back finishing off Somebody Told Me and handed the mic and headphones back to the original DJ.

I took her hand and a wave of electricity immediately made its why through my fingers and down my whole body!  I tried to ignore the feeling and continued to pull her through the crowd and into a nice place to talk.  I eventually brought her to the hammock in the back yard where I laid down and she laid down next to me just enjoying each others company under the stars.

" So tell me about yourself"  I said turning to her after a moment of peacefull silence.

"What do you want to know?"  She asked turning to me like I did before.

"Anything"  I smiled simply.

"Welllll.  My older brother is Brandon Hudson he's 17, we perform alot together. I'm 15.  My favorite color is red.  Umm I like to party but not crazy like other people down there. Oh I skateboard aaaaaaaaand that's pretty much it"  She shrugged and I giggled at her words.

"Okay umm I have four siblings: Rikers 23, then Rydel is 21, Rocky is 20, Ross is 19, and I'm 17.  I'm a DJ and my siblings have a band called R5.  My favorite color is also red.  I also like to party.  I skateboard, surf, play football aaaaaaaaand that's it"  I said copying her words slightly.  She giggled and looked back up at the stars still smiling.

"What are you looking at?"  She asked me curiously as I continued to stare and smile.

"Your beautiful"  She blushed and looked at the starry sky.

"So what do you want to talk about now?"  She giggled.

"How about those politics?"  I said seriously which made her laugh.  "or college that's always fun"  I continued and she laughed harder at my sarcasm.  her laugh is beautiful....

"RYRY!!!! Leeeettttssss. gOOOO!!!!!"  Riker shouted/slurred from the house and I looked at Sav apologetically.

"Sorry, I have to go"  I said sadly, sitting up from the comfortable hammock with her copying my actions.

"Can I get your number?" She asked slightly nervous.  SHE WANTS MY NUMBER SHE WANTS MY NUMBER!!!!

"sure"  I replied simply keeping all of my excitement inside.  I gave her her phone back after typing in my number and she did the same.

"I have to go before Riker kills me " I half laughed and hugged her goodbye.

"Bye Ryry"  She laughed and kissed my cheek as I blushed like mad!  I am sooooo getting Riker back tomorrow!

I walked back to the front of the house where I saw all of my siblings and Ratliff waiting for me.  Ratliff and Riker were slurring while Rydel looked pissed and annoyed at them and Ross, Rocky, and me were just tired.  We all gathered into the car with Rydel driving since she was the oldest who was sober at the moment.

I started drifting off in the car as there was only silence from every one else but Rydel and me sleeping.  I looked down at phone and saw the new contact:

Sav

I then fell into a deep sleep with a smile on my face.

A real smile.