Chapter 2: Texting Plans

Rylands POV

my blaring alarm woke me up from my peaceful sleep at six in the morning.

Yay (note the sarcasm)

R5 has an interview today with Vevo and I have to help out with them and go! Ugh I'm not even apart of it!

I sat up in my comfy bed and looked over to a sleeping and mumbling Ross. He looked so peaceful.... too bad!

I stood up on my bed and then hopped onto Ross' making him pop up and fall off while I laughed histarically at his dumbness (if that's even a word).

"What was that for!" He groaned on the floor.

"You've got an interview with Vevo at 11!" I shout in his ear obnoxiously just to make him more mad.

"So you wake me up at 6!" He yelled. He's not a morning person....

"Yup!" I said popping the p.

"Ugh, well I'm already up" he moaned and sat on his bed while I sat on the floor. criss-crossed just because I felt like it.

"Wanna help me wake up the rest" I smirked at him.

He got my memo before smirking back and jumping up with me to go to the basement.

We ran down there as silent as possible so we don't wake the rest up (yet) and opened the basement door to go to the instruments and speakers.

"You get the guitars, I get the speakers" Ross instructed before lifting up both of the speakers, one in each hand.

I lifted up the two guitars carefully knowing that I would be murdered If I scratched Ross and/or Rocky's guitars.

We went up the stairs slowly and carefully as we lifted all of the heavy weight, but it'll be worth it in the end.

"Okay plug the speakers in while I plug the guitars in and set up on expected on the left side of the hall and the other on the right" I instructed and he nodded before setting them in the right spot and plugging them in while I plugged one guitar in each speaker.

"Ready?" I asked looking to Ross who had his guitar around him and I had Rockys.

"Set"

"ROCK!" We both shouted and started playing random tunes and it was so loud that we'll most likely wake up the neighbors as well.

"You guys are dead!" We heard an angry Rydel and me and Ross set the guitars down, so we didn't get them scratched, and ran downstairs as fast we can and to the basement before locking the door out of breath.

"That was awsome" me and Ross bro hugged as we heard the rest of our siblings stomping down the stairs angry and tired.

"Boys open this door right now!" We heard an angry mom on the other side of the door and me and my brother froze.

"Shit" I heard Ross mumble under his breath as I unlocked the door to see my whole family with angry faces with mom in the front.

I gulped and looked at her like a dear in headlights, as well as Ross.

"Boys... good job!" Mom said which took me by surprised but I laughed and hugged her while my siblings looked at her with disbelief.

"Well if your not going to get them... I guess I will!" I heard Riker say but he was quick enough to pick me up in one swift movement.

"God what have you been eating!" he shouted as he continued to carry me to who knows where.

"Food!" I shouted before I felt a cold impact starting from my back, and then I realized I was thrown into the pool.