Chapter 9: Beach And Courtney

Before this chapter starts there shall be NO Hate on courtney in the comments, I admit that I didn't like her at first BUT I NEVER hated and I'm started to warm up to her a bit, anyways ENJOY THE CHAPTER

Ryland's POV

"Wake up girls!" I yelled and threw a pillow Sierrah and jumped on Raynah's bed to try and wake them up for the beach.

"It's to early!" Sierrah moaned and threw the pillow back at me while Raynah was trying to shove me off her bed.

"Come on if you want to go to the beach you gotta get up now, girls" I stated and they complained but eventually got up and started getting ready to go.

"Next up: my princess" I smiled to myself as I ran back to Sav's room to wake her up.

"Princess" I whispered in her ear and rubbed her back to wake her but it wasn't working so- desperate times call for desperate measures.

I smiled to myself and placed my lips onto her pink ones and kissed her ever so softly and I felt her lashes flutter open then close again and her lips moved in sync with mine.

"Well that's one way to wake up" she giggled tiredly and pecked my lips one more time.

"But you loved it" I smirked and helped her up.

"That I did" she smiled and kissed my cheek a million times making me laugh.

"Come on I already got the girls up and I'm ready so get ready while I go wake up your idiotic brother" I said.

"Okay but what exactly are we getting ready for?" She asked and I couldn't help but chuckled amd poke her nose.

"The Beach" I kissed her cheek and ran downstairs to see the girls already climbing the counter to get their cereal.

"What kind would you two like?"

"FRUIT LOOPS!" They yelled at the same time giggling.

"Woah do you guys have telepathic twin powers like Zack and Cody?" I joked and they started laughing like crazy making me smile at my two little girls.

They may only be the little sisters of my girlfriend of one week, literally, but I love them both to pieces and will do anything to make them happy.

And made the girls their ereal then moved on to the living room to wake up mr. Drunky.

Hmm, how can I wake him up in an amusing way....

I snapped my fingers as a light bulb went off and pulled out my phone and went to youtube.

"DO IT! JUST DO IT! DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS, YESTERDAY YOU SAID TOMORROW SO JUST DO ITTTT!!!!" I held my phone to his ear and tried to contain my laughter as he jumped up confused.

"What the hell was that!" He groaned and wiped the sleep from his eyes.

"Something" I winked.

"I'm gonna get you Lynch!" He snarled and I backed up and smirked.

"DO IT!" I shouted and ran up the stairs as he started chasing me but I was laughing all awhile.

"sav, shut the door shut the door!" I ran into Savannahs room laughing/shouting and she slammed the door right when I got it and Brandon banged his fist on the door.

"HA HA VICTORY IS MINE B!" I yelled and he groaned.

"What did you do?" She looked at me and laughed and I just shrugged.