Songs of Stars Part 3

Author P.O.V:

After Y/n and the celestial king finish their conversation they made their way back to the rest.  While making their way back they heard Lyra singing :

Lyrics:

I can see you there, right by my side as always.

You never left or let me down my friend.

I can feel you there, close to my heart as always.

Your soul and mine share a bond made of love.

So as the skies turn grey, and the clouds gather above.

Trying to fight back your tears,

feeling so lost and alone

I am the star that burns for you

shinning through the night 

Just follow me , I will guide you home

And when you're feeling lost at sea,

listen for my song

calling you back to the shore

* Lucy having flashback*

During the song y/n also started to see a memory of her childhood.

Flashback:

" Mother Nature, five more minutes?"  a young and sleepy y/n said to her mother. 

Her mother silently chuckled but continued to wake her up.

" Fine,fine,fine. I'm up. Good morning mother nature."  y/n greeted her mother.

" Good morning, my child. Now get up,  so we can train."  Nature said. Y/n nodded and started  to practice her  elemental dragon roar ( mix with fire,water,lightning, earth and wind ). 

"  Nice job my child, now come here so I can tell you something." Nature said , Y/n nodded and sat next to her mother and waited  for her mother to start.

" Y/n in this world you will face many enemies or problems but as long you have friends that you trust with all your heart remember you can defeat your enemies with them.  And please remember  to look after yourself ."  Nature said.

" Yes mother. Trust me , I will find friends that I can trust and I will protect them."  Y/N  said.

" And what about - . 

FLASHBACK OVER:

"What the hell? Mother?" y/n said stumbling, trying to  stand but after remembering the memory  she lost balance. 

Zed noticed this and quickly ran to catch her, " Hey, hey. You okay?" .

Y/n nodded and started to feel dizzy. 

" What happened?" Zed said very concerned.

" I don't know. During Lyra singing, I had a remember something of my childhood." Y/N said.

" But you said that you don't remember anything  from your childhood." Zed said, holding y/n so she doesn't fall.

" I don't. I only remember walking out from some woods and how to use my magic. But some type memory just played in front of my eyes." Y/N said.