Tenrou Island

Y/N scratches her head and starts reading the paper infront of her again.
She sighs at the paper and puts it back down on her desk. She looks up and stares at the ceiling.

" Seven years has pass, huh? And still no sight of that Island." Y/N said.

She stopped staring at the ceiling once she heard her office door open.  Her student, S/N, walked in with a bag of Jewels.

S/N recently got back from a successful mission. She decided to show off her money to her teacher. Even for a 12 year old she was one of the strongest mages in Fairytail.

" Aren't you supposed to work on your paperwork? " S/N asked.

" I took a break. " Y/N simply answer back.

" You were thinking about them , huh? " S/N asked, knowing the answer already.

" It has been 7 years without a sighting of the island and everything has change. " Y/N said and started a coughing fit.

S/N quickly approach her teacher and patted her back softly. Y/N coughing fit stopped and asked for a napkin. S/N quickly handed her a napkin.  Y/N had little bit of blood on her corner of her mouth and started wiping it off with the napkin S/N brought to her.

" 7 years pass and this illness became worst" Y/N said and sighed. 

Yes, it is true. You have a illness that only you and S/N know of.  There is no cure for this sickness, but there is a lot of side effects/ effects. Sometimes effects hurt to much and made you unconscious a lot of times , but no one else from the guild seen this. S/N always covers it up for you.

S/N only sighed and gave her a teacher a worried smile.

"Cmon, let's go back to the rest and get you away from the paperwork. " S/N said. Y/N nodded and started walking back to the rest with S/N.

Once they got back out of the office they headed to the bar. Y/N order a hot coffee,  while S/N order chocolate milk.

Once they got their drinks they headed to the table of Macao and Wakaba. They started talking to them until someone kicked the guild doors. (We are still talking about the barn guild )

Members of Twilight Ogre started demanding for their money.
Y/N sighed and decided to handle it.

" How much do we own now? " Y/N asked to the Twilight Ogre members.

" Look at this right here. If it isn't the Master of this guild,  Y/N Element. Why don't we get out of here and have some fun" one of the members of Twilight Ogre said while walking towards Y/N.

Everyone from the Fairytail guild started to stand up and walked towards their master but was suddenly stop from glass shattering.

" You better tell them to stop or we going to break more stuff from this so called guildhall. "  a second twilight ogre member said.

Y/N looks back at her guild mates and gave them a small nod. They stopped walking but still glared at the Twilight Ogre. 

" We ask this one more time, where is our money" another Twilight Ogre member said.

" I asked you guys how much do we owe." Y/N said.

The Twilight Ogre members now started to get pissed of and started to break everything inside from the guildhall.

Y/N just watched with a emotionless expression and decided to sit down on the floor, one of her illness effects started to take effect , which made her have a big headache. Even though she was in pain but she didn't show it.