For All the Time We Missed Each Other Part 1

Author P.o.v:

" I can't believe this. " Erza said.

" 3 months training, wasted!" Natsu said.

" Just cause we spent one day in the Celestial Spirit World. This sucks." Happy said.

" Could someone send us back in time for once?" Gray asked. The tenrou group sitting on the sand , near a big rock. While Y/N, s/n and Zed were playing in the sand. Well mostly s/n and zed making a sandcastle while y/n watching them.

" What are we gonna do? " Lucy asked. " Princess, I have the answer. More blocks! Or maybe you should tighten the ropes?" Virgo said as she was tied to a palm tree, sitting on her knees and cement blocks on her knees.

" Just leave. " Lucy said tiredly.

" Wait Y/n since we visit the spirit world sometimes. Could've you told them them the difference?"  S/n asked loud as her, y/n and zed made their way back towards the others.

" Y/N"  Everyone said threateningly.

" Oh look the bird as before." Y/n said while looking at the sky.   " No honey, that's a different bird." Zed said with a fake sad tone. " Aww. " Y/n said sadly.

" ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?!?!"  Everyone except s/n and zed said to her. S/n laughing out loud and Zed chuckling softly.

*TIMESKIP*

NARRATOR VOICE:

Welcome to the hall of  the wizard guild, Lamia Scale.

" You kids have no shame! That's the only explanation.  Why else would you be content, with second place every year? " An old lady that keep rotating her arms said.

This woman is Ohba Babasahma. Lamia Scale's wise, and loud, master. 

" We may have seen it as just fun and games before, but not this time, you hear me?  I'm going to whip you ankle biters into shape! " Ohba said now rotating her whole body.

" Shut up, Ohba!"  Toby said.

" Can't call it a day without the hag going senile. "  Yuka said.

" Lyon and Jura! I want you two in the games this year!" Ohba said still rotating but pointing to the two.

" Alright. The hag says jump, we jump."  Lyon said.

" Well, the festival should be a nice distraction if nothing else. Let's just hope Y/n doesn't join" Jura said.

" If Lyon and Jura enter we're sure to win!" Lamia scale Member 1 said.

" Awesome ! I can already taste victory! " Lamia scale member 2 said.

" Look out Fiore, we're after number one !" Lamia scale member 3 said. 

* Next Guild*

" So, did you hear? The hag from Lamia decided to toss the Wizard Saint Jura into the Grand Magic Games this year." A bald man said.

As you may recall, this rosy- cheeked gentleman is Master Bob. The leader of the Blue Pegasus guild 

" Man. That reeks of a distressing parfum. " Chiya said.

" It throws a nasty little wrench in our plans to win that's for sure. " Bob said.

" Well then. How about we unleash our own little wrench in return ? " Chiya said now facing Bob.

" Tell me you're not serial, hun. " Bob said.

" Super-serial. There's a dangerous parfum clouding the games. We should go and sniff it out. " Chiya said and chuckling.