Crocus, the flower-Blooming Capital

Last Time on A free Fairy:

" Sigh. It's a long story. Let just go inside. " Y/n said as she walk back towards the others leaving erza alone.

' Y/n. You grown a lot these past 7 years. ' Erza thought, as she followed y/n.

Y/n sitting down in the middle of s/n and zed. Both of them holding one of y/n hands. Y/n didn't mind since they were in pain, so she just sighed and grip their hand a little tighter. Letting them know she is here for them.

Now, Author P.O.V:

Narrator:

It's time once again for Fiore's annual spectacle of sorcery the Grand Magic Games. To make up for the seven years of training the team lost on Tenrou Island. Natsu and the others began intensive three-month regimen. And now..

Their training  completed, the weary members, of Fairy Tail assemble at the guildhall once again.

" Home, sweet home." Natsu said, their group on the floor groaning in pain. Exhusted for opening their second origin. While y/n was silently groaning in pain because they just got off the train. Her stomach clear up but not her massive painful headache. 

" Are you guys just gonna lay around all day ? Get up !"  A familiar voice said.

" Huh? " Natsu questioned and lifter his head up seeing Lisanna, Mira, Romeo , Macao, Wakaba and Warren infront of him. 

" Yeah, stand up ! C'mon and get on your feet like a bunch of real men! " a real buffed up Elfman yelled at Natsu group. 

" Wow Elfman, you really packed on some muscle there, big guy ! " Natsu said. " The three of us all trained super hard up in the mountains for the past few months. " Lisanna explained.

" I've got the muscles every real man dreams of !" Elfman said flexing his muscles.

" Well I've hit my own milestone over the past three month, and now I can finally eat fermented soybeans !" Vijeeter said.  

"  And I'm proud to announce that I've overcome my once-crippling fear of heights." Warren said also trying to brag.

"  I don't think those things will be very helpful to us. " Happy said.

" My honey-gun and I have got our shrapshooting skills to an all-time high. " Bisca said cocking her gun. ( Is that right?)

" Bam! " Alzack said as he pointed his gun towards the sky.

" And I was able to finish reading an entire a 30-volume horror novel series ! " Nab said.

" All you got dome was reading? " Macao said with a slight angry tone.  " You could've at least read some books on dieting ." Wakaba said.

" My sand storm is more powerful than it's ever been before. I bet I could even beat Natsu if we fought again! "  Max said.  

" Oh yeah? " Natsu asked.

" Good work, everyone ! " Master Makarov said as he approached everyone .

" Oh! Hey gramps! " Natsu greeted.

" It appears that you've all trained very hard to prepare for the Grand Magic Games." Makarov said.

' Um. I wouldn't go for that far, exactly. ' Lucy thought.

" Right now, I'd like everybody to join me inside ." Makarov said.