Sky Labyrinth

Author P.O.V:

" Well if it's a race we better go." Gray said. " Let's go."  Natsu said getting ready but erza stop them.

" The rules state that all five members must reach the goal. So we can't leave without Wendy. " Erza making the others gasp. 

" Crap! What're we gonna do now." Gray said as Natsu and Lucy started to freak out.

" We shouldn't have let y/n go look for wendy and let zed and s/n do it.  Since this isn't y/n first time going to the grand magic games, I'm pretty sure she knowed about the rules and left so she can't participate." Erza explained. Making Natsu and Lucy freak out. But Elfman stomped his foot and started to talk. "Why wait for a little girl, when you've got a man who's ready to go?"

So I'm just going to replace them racing with y/n and her group point of view, trying to find wendy.

Zed P.O.V:

Once we left the room y/n sighed and walk out of the inn, making me and s/n followed her.

" So we're are we heading. Since you are a dragon slayer I'm pretty sure you know where she is." S/n said making y/n nodded. Y/n kept walking but stopped making s/n and I confused.

" Why we stop, darling?" I asked.

" The games have begin." Y/n answered as the ground started to shake and lifting up certain inns. 

" Shit. What are we going to do know." S/n said. But muttered an ouch when Y/n karate chopped her head.

" Language. Sigh, don't worry I smelled Elfman and Lisanna coming to in the inn when we left. I'm pretty sure Elfman took Wendy spot." Y/n said, as she was going to continue walking Happy flew above us while Lisanna tried to catch up to us.

" Hey, y/n ! Erza asked us to help you guys." Lisanna said while Happy said Aye sir.

" We also told romeo and Nab to tell the others and to use Warren telepathy. " Lisanna mentioned.

Y/n nodded and started walking making us followed her, 

" Wait, do you know where she is ?" Lisanna asked y/n while we followed her.

Y/n nodded making Lisanna ask a how.

" She's a dragon slayer remember?" I said as a smirk. Knowing most people forget my darling is a dragon slayer. Lisanna muttered a oh yeah, making me chuckle.

We kept walking until we stopped in front of a garden maze.

AUTHOR P.OV : 

They were about to enter but guards blocked their ways. 

" The ground are closed ." A guard said.

" Sorry, we're just looking for our guild members who've gone missing. One of them was supposed to participate in the Grand Magic Games preliminary round. " Lisanna explained.

" Aye." Happy said.

" Sorry but we still can't let you in." A guard said as they were about to attack Y/n started to speak up.

" Y/n Element. Move aside, now."  Y/n said, finally making the guards noticed her. 

" Of course Ms. Elemet. Do you us to advice his majesty of your arrival?" The guards said as they knelt and bowed their heads. 

" Do whatever you want." Y/n said and ran inside the palace gates, the others followed.

" Wow. How did you do that?" Lisanna asked her.  " Sigh, I know the king and his daughter." Y/n simply said. As they were running Warren contacted them and told them that they were on their way to Mercurius.

They stopped running after seeing Wendy and Carla unconscious on the floor.  They quickly ran to them. 

" It looks like they unconsious by some magic. Sigh, Zed and I will take them back to our house." Y/n said as she carried Carla and Zed carried Wendy.

" Warren. I sending Happy, Lisanna and s/n back to you guys. Make sure to tell Master and tell him not to let anyone out for the night, I'm getting a bad feeling ." Y/n said to Warren over his telepathy. Warren said an okay told their location before ending the telepathy connection.

" S/n go back with Happy and Lisanna and stay with Bisca and Alzack for tonight. Also, Alzack and Bisca that Asuka behaved well today." Y/n said as s/n carried a sleepy asuka on her back. S/n nodded and left with happy and Lisanna.

" You feel that too." Zed ask her with a serious tone. 

" Yeah. So he already started his attack, huh? I talk to Master tomorrow, let just go take Wendy and Carla back home." Y/n said as she and Zed walk back home.

* TIMESKIP*

Once they arrived back home, they laid them down on y/n bed, since it was the most comfiest, and y/n and zed walked in the living room cuddling up on the couch.

" So are you ready for your performance tomorrow." Y/n asked Zed.  

" Yeah. Are you ready for the biggest Fiore's surprised?" Zed asked her. Y/n sighed and nodded.

" Cmon it wouldn't be that bad." Zed said. 

" Sigh, to much reactions." Y/n said.

" Ha, and I can't wait to see his reaction again." Zed said remembering Sting reaction.

" Did you really have to kiss me in front of everyone?" Y/n asked him.
" He tried to make a move on my girl. Of course, I had to show him that your mine." Zed said with a rare smirk. 

" Overprotected much?" Y/n asked him. " Yup. Now that I think about it you didn't kiss me back." Zed said as he started to lean in without Y/n noticing." 

" I- " Y/n was interrupted s Zed kissed her, she didn't kiss back instantly but slowly kissed him back. They stopped kissing as they both needed air, they smiled at each other and started to cuddle again until they felled asleep in each other arms.

Sorry guys if this is a short chapter and for any grammar mistakes. Fairy Tail is not mine it belongs to Hiro Mashima. 

Anyways, weeb_outaku_anyday out.

Remember to 

Add to reading list,

Vote

&

Enjoy