Part Nine

Helloooooo, right so I'm going to attempt some sexy times for the boys, if you aren't comfortable then don't read this chapter, not that it's going to be like fifty shades of spideypool. If you aren't comfortable reading this I understand and you can skip. If you are then sit back and enjoy the ride. And I apologize if it's all wrong, first time writing both sides of the sex and not just one, 

Katie xxx
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Peter stood awkwardly at the door as Wade attempted to open his apartment from the inside after the merc had realized he'd left his keys on the coffee table. It took a good five minutes before the door swung open Wade standing there panting softly cheeks flushed "Sorry.. My window was locked. Which is strange because it's never locked, I must have shut it last night when I got cold.. but that doesn't explain why it was locked because I would have ju.." Wade went quiet when Peter placed his fingers over Wades lips "Babbling" He said with a soft smile to which Wade just nodded pressing a kiss to his fingers before leading the boy inside. "Welcome to my humble abode!" He announced shutting the door. 

The apartment wasn't much but it had Wades stamp on it, Peter stood in the living room, which held a brown tattered couch, coffee table, TV an xbox, and a book shelf on the back wall which held mostly video games and DVDs, Peter didn't think it had even one book on it.  To the right was an open plan kitchen, oven, microwave, some cupboards and a fridge, and through a door to the left was the bedroom, big enough for a double bed, two bedside tables, a wardrobe and a chest of drawers, adjoined to the bedroom was a simple bathroom, bath/shower, toilet and a sink. Basic, but nice.

Peter looked over to Wade and smiled at him when he saw that Wade was just staring at him "Well... Do you like it?" Peter nodded "Of course I do..It's lovely" He promised moving to dump his bag in the bedroom, looking over the bed. Wade slowly walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist "You okay?" Peter nodded instantly "Yeah.. Yeah I'm fine. Fine" He stated, a little too quick.  Wade frowned slightly "I'm nervous too.. We don't have to.. ya know. It's okay we don't have to. I'll sleep on the sofa tonight and we don't have to do anything, it's fine" Peter shook his head turning in his arms to face him "No.. I want to. I really want to, I just haven't before and I'm nervous that's all" He explained to which Wade nodded simply. 

The couple stood silently for a minute, enjoying holding each other before Wade gently tipped Peters head up pressing a soft kiss to his lips. Peter happily returned the kiss and after a moment deepened it sliding his arms around the mercs neck so that he could press himself closer. Wade allowed the boy to do what he wanted letting Peter keep control for the moment so he knew he was comfortable, he let his hands slide in different directions, one going up to hold the back of Peters head as they kissed, their tongues rubbing together, the other sliding down to cup his ass to which a soft moan escaped Peters lips. Wade shivered the noise going right through him making the bulge in his pants grow, the merc growled slightly slowly taking a step towards his bed waiting for Peter to do the same before continuing to step forward. 

Peter looked up to Wade as he dropped down onto the bed a small smirk on his face, he reached out and grabbed Wades belt gently pulling him down onto him as he laid down starting to kiss Wades neck earning soft moans from the merc. The kissing lasted a few more minutes both boys panting and red faced as they pulled apart, Peters shirt screwed up in a ball on the floor. Peter slid his hands down to lift the hem of Wades shirt up making the merc pause "Please.." Peter said "Please.. I want to see you. All of you" He said continuing to pull up Wades shirt making him lean back on his knees to remove it, throwing it near Peters. Wade looked into Peters eyes as the younger boy raised a hand and ran it over Wades chest, over his collarbone, his pecs, stomach, brushing his fingers over the multitude of scars that covered his skin "You're.." "Hideous?" Wade said finishing the sentence, Peter looked into Wades eyes and shook his head "Beautiful.. Absolutely amazing" He whispered leaning up to kiss his boyfriend softly, lovingly. "Make love to me" He muttered as he kissed just under Wades ear before laying back on the bed already removing his jeans and boxers showing Wade he wanted it just as much as the merc.

Wade stood and pushed down his own jeans and boxers reaching into his bedside table to grab a condom and some lube watching Peter as he pulled it on and rubbed some lube into his length. Peter bit his lip as he watched unconsciously rubbing his own length mimicking the motions that Wade was carrying out. "Keep doing that and you won't last baby boy.." He laid down on the bed next to him after preparing himself and lubing his fingers "This is going to sting a little" He murmured as he gently pushed one digit into Peters hole making the boy gasp in pain. Wade kissed his neck as he pushed all the way in waiting a moment before slowly starting to thrust his finger "Shh baby.. It's gonna feel so good soon. Promise" He said making Peter nod "I trust you" He whispered back whimpering as Wade pushed a second digit inside of him, starting to scissor his fingers to stretch him out. 

Peter placed a hand on the back of Wades head and pressed his lips up against his boyfriends kissing him deeply trying to take his mind off the pain, it wasn't long before Peters whimpers turned into moans as Wade stretched him out properly. The merc pulled away slowly "You ready baby?" He asked pulling his fingers out of Peters ass moving to kneel in between his legs gently rubbing his shaft against Peters entrance. Peter watched him and nodded "Yeah.. I'm ready. I love you" He said making Wade grin as he slowly pushed into him pausing once he got to his base letting Peter adjust to the size of him. Wade waited patiently rubbing his hips gently "Okay.. I'm okay" Peter said after a minute wincing just slightly as Wade started to thrust into him, slowly at first. 
Wade continued slowly for a minute starting to get faster after Peter gave him permission quickening the pace even more when he heard just how much Peter was enjoying it. He leaned down and kissed his boyfriend deeply as he thrust into him, hitting his sweet spot causing Peter to groan and dig his nails into Wades ass with a loud moan. It didn't take long for Peter to start rubbing his own length getting closer to his end each time Wade slammed into his prostate, only managing to last another few thrusts before cumming over his chest with a moan of Wades name causing the merc to groan and cum feeling Peter tighten and spasm around him. 

The couple looked at each other both panting heavily and beamed at each other before Wade leaned down and kissed his boyfriend softly "I love you Peter" Peter grinned even wider "I love you too Wade" They kissed again before Wade leaned back up and slowly pulled out, not wanting to hurt him, then pulled his condom off and walked into the bathroom to dispose of it, coming back with a cloth to clean Peter up "You do spoil me" Wade just smiled and wiped off Peters stomach, throwing the cloth into the sink before laying down next to his boyfriend, pulling him into his arms, stroking his hair and neck gently. 

"Today has been perfect" Peter declared, Wade could only nod and watch as Peter slowly drifted off into sleep resting against his chest. Wade chuckled softly and nuzzled into his hair pressing a kiss to his head before falling asleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I'm not entirely happy with how that turned out, I tried my best and I hope it was okay. I also wanted to say that obviously as you can see I don't update much, I've been going through a lot lately, college and work is just piling on top of me and I've not been in the mood to do anything apart from lay in bed watching TV to be honest. I'm sorry that you've had to wait so long for this but I'm not going to promise that I'm going to get better at updating because I honestly don't know. I'll try, that's all I can do. 
I hope you liked the new chapter and that you'll continue to read whatever else I upload, thank you all for being amazing. I smile every time I get an email about a new comment or a vote because all I want is to make you guys happy and when they come through I feel like I am. 

Love you all, Katie xoxoxoxo