Finally! Some Action! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [RA]

(This is NOT a smut chapter, you unholy people. Just a few dirty jokes here and there, I'm letting you know now so the pure children in the audience don't get scandalized. Ava being best wingwoman, rOmAntIc dIaLoGuE, a kissy-kissy scene, and some badass women in there too. I recommend you play the song at the "*'" point because it will make the story more enjoyable, but that's just my opinion. You don't have to give this underrated masterpiece a listen while you read this if you don't want to.

Also I just wanted to address this issue...PLEASE DON'T REQUEST AND GHOST ME! I don't mean to overwhelm people with questions, but I just want to make sure the requests I make are perfect. It's rude and hurts me feelings when people do that for no reason. If you don't make fake requests like that, you're Gucci with me.

If you're okay with the dirty jokes, kissy-kissy scene and rOmAnTiC dIaLoGuE, go forth and read. :3)

Finally! Some Action! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[REVERSE AU]

"Why are you doing this, princess?" Dabi scowled at his villainous ex-girlfriend, Diamond. Blue flames flickering in his palms as he readied himself for any surprise attacks. "You've hurt me again and again, and again. You toyed with my feelings, you threatened the lives of my only family in Japan, and you took credit for the only heroic thing I did for the sake of your bastard father's approval. Now I'm hurting your city and you're going to get what you deserve for being another sleeze ball hero who doesn't deserve anything he has." She growled bitterly.

"You don't understand what you're doing, Diamond-" A familiar owl screech filled their ears. "Anda!" Diamond chimed excitedly as her friend and fellow Femme Fatale, Anda-Woman, morphed into her human form. "I thought I'd bring some help." The half-Anda owl villain slanted her head towards her friends, grinning from ear to ear. "We have your back, love." Sorceress smiled sincerely. "Remember the plan. We're here if anything goes wrong." The ladies' boss, Miss Incubus, noted as she and fellow villain, Cactus, came into the light as well.

"The era of heroes is over, Blueflame. We are going to bring the money to the people of this city who truly need and deserve it. After this battle, heroes like you will only be remembered in cemeteries." The pink-haired villain leader sneered and grimly took out her katana from the thigh strap under her dark red dress. "I apologize for the inconvenience, but it seems you are outnumbered." Cactus snickered, smirking smugly.

"That's where you're wrong." It was Dabi's turn to smirk as more members of the League of Heroes arrived at the scene. Shigaraki with his hands covering his body stepped out first. Toga with her knives and a fiercely protective expression on her face, Kurogiri leading them to the area through one of his warp portals, Mr. Compress, Spinner, and Twice equally ready for a good fight. "Shigaraki..." Miss Incubus muttered with distaste. "Miss Succubus. Femmes." The blue-haired hero replied with a scowl of his own. "I hate to disappoint you all, but the age of the heroes will not end as long as we are around." Kurogiri declared as he and his allies took charge.

Diamond sighed at her friends all being challenged by their enemy of choice, leaving her alone with Dabi. 'Again. Really?' She thought in annoyance to herself. "I told you you were wrong." He retorted and shot fireball after fireball at her. "That doesn't make a difference until someone wins, Blueflame." Diamond argued and diligently dodged the flames, "Your technique is flawed." The hero scoffed as she molded a sword and shield from scrap metal from her pouch and teleported behind him. "Besting you so often is exhausting at this point~" The metal-bending villainess remarked teasingly, holding her sword closer to his neck and leaning her head on his shoulder.