Cheesy First Dabi: A Gender Neutral!Reader

(This is a version of "Cheesy 1st Date" from my Lance book. But I made it for all of my readers since it's in second person. Representation matters to me and I want to give you the representation you deserve. I'm going to rewrite it though since I want the plot and content to be different.

This random drabble, as a whole, is going to have the rating of a PG-13 movie because of the occasional dirty jokes and moments. However, there is no smut but it's still pretty great. UwU)

Cheesy First Dabi: Part 1

Gender Neutral Version

[PG-13 FLUFF]

You smothered your (h/l) (h/c) hair with shampoo and sang self-consciously in the shower. "Why men great 'til they oughta be great...WOO!" You stood more below the shower head and swished your fingers in through their scalp; washing the goo out of your mane. After that, you put conditioner in your hair and started rapping a little louder. "I just took a DNA test turns out I'm hundred percent that bitch, even when I'm cryin' crazy.." The air of the bathroom grew thick of (f/scent) from the shower gel you lathered onto yourself.

When you turned off the shower, you sniffed the pleasant air and wrapped a sapphire blue towel around you figure. "I hope my room is-" And there was someone in your room. Sort of tall, and holding up a pair of your underwear. Fun.

"DABIIII!" You yelled at your best friend; annoyed. "Oop." He muttered nervously. You yanked the pair out of his hands. "First of all, give that back to me." You huffed and glared at those mischievous turquoise eyes. "Second, please leave. I need to change." You ordered irritably; causing him to stare at your towel. Thankfully, it still clung tightly to your waist and covered everything.

You sighed and gave up at being mad. Dabi was too close to you to be mad at. Plus, he's your best friend. "You should wear towels more often~" The villain flirted, "Blue is a cute color on you." You didn't know how to respond so you just sort of stared at him.

"I thought you would have fun with me at this bar. Not like that, but just-" You blushed and stifled a giggle. "Are you asking me out on a date, patchwork?"