MHA Rewrite #2: Mt. Lady Ruining Dabi's Career *SEASON 5 SPOILERS*

(I haven't watched season 5 [pls don't attack me for that] so please don't attack me for possibly rewriting this segment wrong. I wanted to add Mt. Lady in because I think she's really underrated and no one really considered having her interact with Dabi. The main reason why I kind of ship it is rps I do. Honestly, I think it's a 5% weird pairing too, but people ship Hotwangs [myself included]. When I think about it, I don't really understand why.

I'm so excited that this book is getting out to more Dabi and My Hero Academia fans, but I'm afraid that means having to deal with toxic a$$holes. I've observed that the more popular a book is, the more toxic/excessive mfs there are on them, so please don't be one of those on this book. 

If you aren't scared of POTENTIAL SEASON 5 SPOILERS badass women and underrated ships, read on *peace sign*)

About to Have a Bitch Fit

[ACTION]

"What the hell are you doing?" Touya Todoroki snapped as his sinister plan started to fall apart at the seams. Mirko, Hawks, now my own girlfriend is taking the side of that bastard. Dabi thought angrily. It didn't matter to the fire wielding villain that Enji Todoroki, Endeavor, was trying to change and be a better person, he was finally going to get the revenge he craved so desperately. No elements of his plan were really in jeopardy, until now.

"Having a bitch fit." Yu Takedayama, as her hero alias, Mt. Lady, remarked. She sprinted closer to the battle, grew in size and trampled over Dabi's handmade circle of flames. "Yesss queen!!!"' Rumi Usagiyama, as her hero alias Mirko, shouted excitedly. Ecstatic adrenaline rushed through her veins as she hopped in the air to get out of the way. "Let's end this," The platinum blonde hero smiled at the rabbit hero. "Mt. Lady?" Keigo Takami, also known as hero Hawks, and Endeavor raised a brow at their fellow hero's appearance. "I got this." Yu reassured the trio with a confident grin.

"This is my fight, you three!" Endeavor argued with disapproval, protectively trying to keep them out of the crossfire. "Come dance with your son in hell, father." Dabi challenged him smugly. "Heroes stick together." Mt. Lady remarked before carefully picking Mirko up in her giant hand. "I was thinking, I put out all the fires, you take care of keeping Dabi under control with Hawks and Endeavor." She whispered to her, "I'm not as fast but I have the size advantage against the fires. I can put them out easier and more conveniently than the Kamino Fire Department." Rumi nodded attentively at the idea. "Remind me to punch anyone in the face who calls you dumb. Aggressively." The athletic white haired woman grinned, cracking her knuckles. "Awww, I will." Yu cooed, feeling flattered.

"You got this, Lady." Mirko winked at her. "Thanks-" Mt. Lady gushed before quickly shoving her hands in front of the huge fireball abruptly soaring towards her face. The platinum blonde winced at the flames stinging her skin from underneath the gloved part of her costume. "Sorry!" She apologized as the rabbit hero landed on the ground feet first, thankfully not getting hurt. "It's fine!" Rumi yelled back reassuringly, jumping in the air to dodge a big flame being aimed in her direction.

"Enough is enough, Dabi. You're outnumbered." Yu huffed after she blew out the fires surrounding them and the street. "You're still outmatched, mega bitch and friends." The feisty villain remarked as more flames launched themselves out of his hands. "This is far from over." Hawks piped up irritably as the four heroes tried to change their fighting approach. "That is something I can agree with." Dabi smirked as Hawks just missed the opportunity to tackle him and scraped himself against the road. ""We aren't done yet." Rumi hopped into the newly formed circle of flames and landed on Dabi's back, letting gravity give her the strength oriented advantage. "It takes more than a bunny hop to break my motivation." Dabi barked and shoved Miruko off his back.

Unamused and determined facial expressions intensified the tension as Yu coughed from the rise in nearby smoke, engulfing her lungs. "Have to keep going..." She whispered to herself as her body weakened slowly.