|| The beginning ||

11:35 A.M (early afternoon)

------------------------------------

         you awake to a bright shine coming from your dorm window. Grogginess began to take over as you swung your legs out of your bed. There were loud quick nosies coming from above your dorm room.
         Probably people in a meeting you thought quickly. you began to think about the group of Marleyans and that reoccurring tall blond women that came from shore yesterday. you continue throw your clothes on and brush your hair.  you were in a hurry to catch Levi in a good mood so you could ask to train a bit more instead of eating breakfast.
      You soon realized he was probably one of the captains up in the meeting room that was talking to the Marleyans. well shit ' you mumbled as you quickly decided you were going to go ahead and train anyway. 'ill deal with the angry chipmunk after his meeting" you thought.

 'ill deal with the angry chipmunk after his meeting" you thought

// //

[ time skip]

// //

          The dull soreness from the ongoing sit ups you were doing created little beads of sweat spread all throughout your back and forehead like spiderwebs. you would one day like to consider yourself as strong as your captain Levi or even Erwin someday. So try your best to push yourself to get as strong or maybe even as fast.

"thats all if i even survive these titans" you thought bluntly.

You stood up the last 10 minutes and finished the rest of training . After you were shortly satisfied, you left the room and went to take a warm shower.

// //

// //

     You hesitantly twisted the shower knob on. You looked up and closed your eyes as your let the warm dampening water flow through your hair and on throughout your body. As you grabbed the soap and started washing yourself, you started to let yourself wonder again if Captain Levi had let any of the marleyans know about you and what you were capable of.

"wouldn't want to scare them off i hope" you thought.

      You got out of the shower and carefully dried off with the soft white towel you brought along with you. Showers always made you feel all warm and soft afterwards, but always hyper as well. You stepped out of the slippery shower and got dressed and went out to the courtyard to see what everyone was doing after breakfast.

Today was kind of a free-day since we had just got ahold of some Marlyeans and i think us scouts need a break honestly. Especially Eren, he hasn't seemed himself since we all saw the ocean in person together. You open the doors to the courtyard and stiffly stood out, you search around. you see Jean carving something weird looking out of a wood log, Conny surrounding him memorized that he can even manage to carve wood.

     Beside them both was Sasha nibbling on an orange slice asking jean continuous questions. You turn a bit to the right and see Eren looking in the total opposite direction pointing to the mountains showing and telling Mikasa something she probably wasn't even interested in.

    Armin sat behind them staring aimlessly in the sky, he turned and got a quick glance at you and gave you a quick sweet smile. You quickly waved back with a small smile. You turned your head farther to the right and see who you really didn't want to.

Captain Levi, Commander Hanji with that tall blonde women and a tall strong looking darker male. Levi's Death threatening eyes scanned the courtyard and landed directly on you. he glared at you for a holy 3 seconds and signaled you to come to him at once. you slowly but respectfully made your way to the presence of those 4 people.

      As you stop in your tracks you notice the tall, but surprisingly really pretty blonde women conversing with commander Hanji. your eyes trailed to the front of you to catch a look at a really angry Captain. You opened your mouth to say something but "Why weren't you at breakfast cadet l/n" Captain spoke bluntly. as soon as he said that the women and Hanji stopped there conversation to look at me and captain speaking.

   "well i wanted some extra training so i don't fall behind sir" you spoke. A quick "tsk" was thrown from Captains mouth as you sternly noticed and slowly corrected yourself " i mean captain sir". you heard cute a low giggle erupt from the tall blonde women and commander was holding her stomach chuckling hard . "You're not even behind Cadet, your charts are closer to mine than Mikasa even."

" At least from these past few weeks of data" Captain said in a matter of fact tone. After that was said  commander Hanji was called by a random scout and walked away to attend her crazy duties. Leaving just me , Angry Captain and the two Marleyans. A low sigh was heard from Captain "well since you're already here let me introduce you" Levi said softening his gaze.

he first points to the dark male " his name is Onyankopon" i gave him a quick smile and Levi moved on the the tall women began to introduce but was quickly interrupted "My names Yelena" the women said clearly annoying captain Levi and giving him another reason to "tsk". "soooo" Yelena sarcastically said.

       You quickly look up and give her a pretty smile. quickly she looked down and pointed to your back pocket and said "you going to smoke that alone?" she said almost flirty like. you quickly looked down to see what she was seeing and noticed that she saw where you had put your last joint at. ( yes we smoke weed in this bihh) you looked up at her dark unpredictable eyes surprised, it was mainly out of seeing distance.

        You playfully give her a smirk and turn around and start to walk to jean and Eren and everyone but also playfully say "presently i was planning to, but who knows"  

      You could feel those 3 pairs eyes burning the back of your head. you turn back slightly to see Captains eyes flooded with fml energy and Yelena somehow still looking at you held up a smirk. Onyankopon was quietly chuckling at Levis face. You turned back around and continued over to your friends