|| unhinged ||

soo guys i'm going to go into a bit more detail in this chapter

before we start the story i'm going to show and explain what kind of titan you possess and the skills of them.

it seems a lot of you were interested in what your titan was

and forever and always you ask and you shall receive

i'm a bit 🍃so if this story involved impulsive decisions i'm sorry Lmfao

Anyway lets get on to the titans and the story and i'll stop boring youuu

{ also all the titan information isn't true, but i mixed it well with the original storyline so it makes sense you knoww?}

_______________________________________________________________________________

You titans official name is the Siamese Titan

Siamese also representing two, also like gemini. ( hence the fire on the right side of your body and the ice on the left).

The more energy or adrenaline you have can intensely increase your titans physical and unreal abilities 10 fold. Including the mutation of unbranched powers you obtain.( the fire and ice)

thats really the only other power you obtain other than shifting into a titan of course haha.

i don't really wanna tell you guys too much, because it'll give away some of my story plot that  you guys should be excited about in the futuree ;)))

anyways back to the story haha.

________________________________________________________________________________

  { 9:53 P.M } Mid-ish evening}

{ Yelena's POV } 

       The click of the painting hitting the wall was vivid in the air as my hands slid off the wall. Some decor was essential in a sad depressing room like this. i had finally finished unpacking my room upstairs, that the scouts personally cleaned previously.

      I was the first one to even finish my room because everyone else is outside enjoying there damn night but me.

     I would be hanging out with y/n and the other girls at the fire right now, but because they overpassed the stupid guns.

       Here I am.

        I can't help but feel a shiver overthrow my spine as my mind wondered on to think about how isolated these people were. I mean Hanji didn't even know a modern gun till I hinted it.

      I can't even begin to explain the amount of sheer strain it puts on me to think about how many people died because of something that happened many years ago.

     Especially something they certainly didn't deserve.

I sighed as i sat down on my bedside.

     i let my body relax as i turnt to grab my cup of water that sat on the night stand next to me. "Might be the only drink i get till morning" i said as i lifted my head up and finished the cup. my eyes widened as i started choking realizing what i told Y/n earlier.

       Standing straight up, i grabbed a pair of comfy clothes to change into for those uncomfortable ass cells later. Before i opened the door to leave my room i snatched a pen and paper for something last minute.

~~~~

{ time skip }

~~~~

{ 10:08 P.M }  { late evening } back to y/n POV }

   The warm aroma was evenly hitting your skin from the  crackling fire in front of you. You stood along with Sasha and Hitch as Jean and Conny were having a hard time putting the camp fire out for the night.