Underground Gem

Word Count: 1346

Thoughts = ' Example '

Flashback = Example

Wouldn't you give yourself to him too? // SFW

He's her weakness, and vice versa // He adores his little human.

Underground Gem

Her fingers slowly weaved through dampened locks of long, lovely plum which held an intoxicating, sweet scent that was touched by a faint trace of spice.

With every inhaled breath she welcomed the smell, a soft smile out on display throughout the tranquil moment.

"My precious, little gem," The man before her said with a smile, one that was both placid and content as he leaned back onto her gentle stroking, silently begging for more of her caress.

"- Worship your Kars," he encouraged her whilst he spoke with a grin, one that melted as he felt her lean onto him more, her lips pressed to his ear to grant him a sweet kiss that ran back onto the hidden flesh behind his lobe.

It was then that his ruby eyes fluttered close, a long, warm breath leaving him in a pant,

"I am your God," He murmured, something she hummed at with a soft amusement he easily detected,

"Oh?" He sounded playfully, " You mock me?" he questioned her with a little chuckle, amused such a tiny speck of a being could disregard him so,

"Even now while having yet to conquer the sun...I am far more than any human could ever be," He reminded her.

" And you are nothing but a little creature...

Weak and small ; Easily tamed by me. " He added, her devoted presses not being cut short nor halted by his sardonic words.

There was not a hitch in her movements, and at that, he lightly shook his head,

' All this is true. Yet you seem unconcerned.

It must be because you are well aware that just as your body grazes mine...

I am rendered weak, ' he thought with a little huff.

' You see no harm in a man that's been enslaved. '

" - You'd break at my full force, " He told her, his nude lips grazed by his own tongue as it ran between the soft flesh.

' But of course... I wouldn't allow you to shatter, ' he then thought while he practically purred, releasing a sweet, warm sound that was of a tamed animal as she then teasingly ran her teeth over the spot between his shoulder and neck.

"You were saying..?" She breathed, her (e/c) colored eyes staring down at the spot she'd repeatedly ventured to in the past, lightly pouting as the flesh was perfect, clean of any mark.

'It never stays.

it's never pertinent,' She thought with frustration, finding it unfair how easily he drew marks over her, yet when she made the same attempt, it was met with failure.

"The little sounds you make when I remind you of your place... they're insulting my darling," He told her with warning in his tone, " They should be whimpers of fear instead; Or rather, sounds of submission and plea." He added a dark grin overtaking him.

' But of course...you know you're far too precious to be discarded.

You know well enough that every tender breath you take should have a mingle of mine.