Show me

A Stand user Interacting With Kars after he lands on earth.Warning !!!!! : No Actual Ship, just an interaction.

Word count : 678

Show Me

'What the hell do I even say,' (f/n) studied while wearing a crooked smile, 'Welcome to earth?' she asked herself, wondering if it would sound simply too cliché,

'Hey, you Giant, enormous, Titan of a man/creature/thing/god...alien?' She then wondered, not certain of what he was, only knowing that he definitely wasn't human.

- Because nothing human would crash into the earth like a falling meteor, only to stand a few moments later, unaffected by the collision.

"Um..." She tried to welcome him, but as she made the first sound, he turned to her fully, his gleaming (e/c) eyes snapping to her in a single second flat, his gaze which was as sharp as a knife made of steel stopping her entire train of thought.

A strangled breath left her, her body jumping in fright at the true sight of him because he was mesmerizing from head to toe, every bit of him glorious in every sense, and it only made her more nervous to be in his presence.

'Whatever he is...he's breathtaking.' She thought while her mouth parted, a little gap set between her two lips that let a little sigh of astonishment escape.

"Woman..." he rasped, and during then her eyes were glued to the noticeable fangs that peeked through as he spoke, finding their dangerous gleam far too engaging to ignore.

' Fangs. He's got fangs.' She thought while her own little teeth were pressed together tightly. Squeaking, she jumped again, her pointer finger shakenly aimed towards her own body, "M-Me?" She asked, her (e/c) eyes wide.

"You're incredibly small," he observed, looking down at her in more ways than one, the being seeming to believe he was much more than she was.

" I can't really help it," she answered him, attempting to slip away, but he took a step towards her, and then another, soon looming over her, making her feel even tinier, morso as she unwillingly shrunk.

" No matter, You will serve me," He told her, stating so with the confidence she had no form of resistance, and at that she blinked up at him, her backbone suddenly stiffened.

" Excuse me?" She said flatly, an eyebrow raised up to him as he bared his teeth to her, a low rumble leaving him that was equal to a hiss from a lion.

" I'm fine with helping you," She told him, laying the truth out to him, " I'm alright with letting you get adjusted," she added, stepping up to him and at the single action he took a step back, his eyebrows rising at her daring movements because they weren't the steps of a prey.

Her shoulders were squared and while she approached him her footing was that of a graceful feline.

A calmed breath was taken in and for just a moment he tensed, uncertain of what was to come, because the calmed breath reminded him so much of his previous foes,

'Is she another Hamon user?' He wondered, his keep eyes capturing every one of her movements,

'How much time has passed since then?' He asked himself, wondering just how much of the world was riddled with the tribe's descendants, having no clue as to what had occurred after his banishment.

They stared at each other for a prolonged second before he laughed, loudly and unhinged, moving as quick as a bullet to place his two clawed hands on her cheeks, smothering them, something that took her back.

"Eh?! Wha- what are you doing!" She cried out.

Instantly, her face filled with color, and he noticed that simultaneously, the little flowers down below sprung up from the greenery beneath their feet.

'It's not Hamon,' He reasoned, 'but something more,' he added with certainty, realizing that the small, seemingly helpless creature had a strange, little power.

He couldn't see the manifested being that hovered above them both, but the excitement he felt was visible to her.

"- Entertain me more, " He said while grinning, the perfect creature's dastardly expression set before her,

"Show me how much you've evolved," He added with interest.