Belonging To Me

Reader insert // Your name // (Y/n) | Word Count : 1415

What can I say; I love possessive Kars. Big Beefy Boi Smuttyness.

Kars Falls for a Normal Woman.

Thoughts are italics in quotations = 'Example'

Flashbacks are in italics = Example

Belonging to me

"- Your pitiful human body," he spoke lowly, "It belongs to me," he told her, with one swift motion claiming her.

Her outcry was loud as he invaded her warmth with his large, hardened length, the calm of the night interrupted by the bawl.

Knowing the fragility of humans he was merciful, having waited until she calmed, barely adjusted to his size before he even took a breath, "You're stretched to your limit," he said knowingly, his voice low and thick, " - filled with an all mighty being," he went on, slowly pulling out from the tight warmth of her womanhood.

The thick head of his cock lay dipped into her as she lay motionless, save for the little vibrations of her body as she trembled beneath him. She'd quieted, the loud sob that she'd emitted rawed her throat, leaving her without more say.

His people had far long evolved past the need for breeding. It wasn't necessary, and such desires had long left him.

That was until of course, he encountered her.

The (h/c) haired young woman had unknowingly cemented the route of her fate with just a single eye bat. It took a just single look from her (e/c) colored eyes for him to feel a hook dig itself in through his chest, the line of her hook tangling over his bloody muscle before it punctured it and she reeled him in, leaving him in desperate search of her.

"- How dare you..." he said lowly, falling back in, reaching down to hold her close and press her to him as best he could, "How dare such a small, weak being make me yearn?" He muttered with dismay.

'How dare such softness cause me to shutter?' He added silently.

It was as though he'd stepped down from the finest peak, all to crawl down into a dingy, filthy hole,

' climbing down from Apex to graze with the hunted, weak prey...'

'I'm much more than this...' he thought to himself while mindlessly, his nails dug into her flesh, receiving a low hiss from her.

With a click of his teeth, he then let his grip lighten as he saw the pained look painted onto her face, the horned male growing concerned over how much strength he'd used, something that would have never crossed his mind before, because no being so frail should have had the prosperity to be in her position.

He despised the gingerness he acted upon because it spoke volumes of an existing feeling beyond lust,

'If it were lust,' He started, 'Then I would have torn through her simply. I could have disposed of her easily after I made use of her,' He added.

"I'm to be the ultimate being," he lamented as he felt scathed at the notion of being left panting and weak, and by a human nonetheless.

A weak, non-warrior human.

- It was his first.

It'd been the only craving he'd had, and he didn't want to give in to it, all to serve his pride.

However, all the same, he was unwilling to let her slip past him, and as much as it pained him, he needed her.

He shivered and shook, feeling smaller and smaller as he went on, weakened more as the higher her voice rang, indelicate whines filling his ears as in the background, the vulgar sounds of moist skin repeatedly clashing echoed within the thick walls of the darkroom.