Disgraced

AU where Kars wins, The reader left at his mercy.

Reader insert // Your name // (Y/n) | Word Count : 737

Thoughts are italics in quotations = 'Example'

Flashbacks are in italics = Example

- Light SMUT I guess cause These Big Sexy Pillar beasts can get it.

Disgraced

Fixed upon her dumbly pleasured face he grinned, knowing it was all his doing,

"From fierce Hamon warrior to filthy cocksleeve," he murmured, reminding her yet again of their great loss.

The ultimate being held her legs up to his strong, broad shoulders, each thrust coming down on her with a strength that further pulled her from reasoning, ultimately swaying her more towards him.

It pushed away all the former sweet thoughts of Jojo, as well as the equally lovely, yet tragic memory of Caesar.

'Coach Lisa Lisa,' (f/n) thought while briefly remembering the woman she had dearly loved, the same one who had also been like a mother to her, filling a great role in her life along with the two other men.

- All gone.

She could never see them again, never tell them she was sorry for failing, and what was much worse, succumbing to the same being that cut their lives short.

Every bit of her that existed in the past and had resided in her heart with love and tenderness was now being forcibly shoved off by the man until he was all she could think of.

- It was the only way to continue living.

Pain resided in her heart while lower down, a pleasure raked over the rest of her body.

 Mindlessly, through the overstimulation that had slowly fogged her mind, she released stray tears, a collection of only three drops that escaped as her body reacted to every hot touch of the fiend claiming her.

" Your breathing is uncontrolled," he told her, his gleaming fangs presented as he grinned, proud to have reduced her into a defenseless, breathless human.

Years of training, which included all that time spent with the damn suffocating mask, 

'Gone...' she thought to herself as she could feel the last bits of her former life slip through her fingers like thin, silken threads.

" You're no longer a warrior," he said with mockery, folding her down as he pressed himself to her, his thick, dark painted lips melting over hers with a possessive nature that cried out his rooted desire for her.

She was the last of the decedents which came from the Ripple clan, now existing for his own pleasure, further disgracing the clan for not only their defeat, but their long-existing knelt to him. 

And he'd make certain that within the years to come, the image of her beneath him was a repeated occurrence.

He could have anyone and anything in the world now, but of all the things that existed, the (h/c) haired woman was now everything he wanted.

- It's all he had a mind for now.

" Your fertile womb... it exists for my seed," he said while his hands slid beneath her, his warm palms gliding up to her back as he lifted her up, "So take all of me." He added, standing at his full height while he pulled her up, forcing her to hold onto his neck, clinging to him with desperation as she continued to moan, the new angle forcing her to fully fall onto his entire length.

"Take all of your new master, " He told her, cooing with a venomous sweetness as he gave her no other choice.

The sheer helplessness on her face caused him to chuckle as her widely opened eyes then closed, adjusted to the new depths he'd reached, her body then melting, shapeless for him to mold,

"Kars..." she said breathlessly, for a strange reason her heart fluttering.

It reminded him of the first time they'd met, the same awestruck breath leaving her in the past as she caught sight of the being that was meant to be her enemy.

" I love you Kars, " She said while her mind blanked, every bit of her filled with him.

From her past to her present, and future.

He would always be there.

" I exist for you Kars," she added, knowing it was true, cuddling to him in search of happiness.

'You're all I have.'

He hummed as he rutted into her, his violet eyes hidden as he closed them soon after. 

His nose fell into her scent, one that pleased him as it now was melded with his, a small, yet existing form of ownership that was notable to only him, yet spoke volumes,

" Your mine, every bit of you mine," he breathed, finally finding his release, the two sticky bodies melted together, sealed with a desperate kiss.