Hiding

The reader being insecure while with Kars

Word count: 755

Hiding

Her face glowed an obnoxious, vibrant color as she became too ashamed to look right at him, knowing fully well that by then his eyes had fallen over her entire, unclothed form, taking in her full image with sharpened ruby gems.

'What do you think of me?' She wondered whilst gazing to the side, the remains of her discarded attire being the only thing in her sights.

Moments before, she'd been pinned down, her scarce bit of clothing torn to shreds by his glowing saber, and that wasn't what had terrified her most.

- No, what had her shaking was her own deep-rooted shame.

She began to feel tinier as she saw his narrowed eyes trailed down, the red, glowing orbs falling over the soft form of her stomach, more than likely realizing the vast contrast between his beautifully sculpted form and her far more imperfect one.

"Please...don't look, " she said in a small breath, thoroughly embarrassed, but above all on the verge of heartache.

Slowly, the strings that held the little pieces of her heart whole began to grow undone, the pain that soon enveloped her becoming nearly unbearable to withstand.

Of course, she wanted to be with him.

She wanted to please him every way she could, however, she knew very well that a man made as glorious as he was had probably seen much more graceful figures.

It was nearly impossible not to assume that in all of his long life, he hadn't seen, and much more, been with far more beautiful women.

'I'm so afraid that after this... You won't want anything with me,' She thought to herself, suddenly squealing as his hands both held her sides, the little rolls of her body that existed soon falling into his grasp.

A devious curl to his lips then alarmed her before the sound of his laughter filled the room, the delicious thick sound of his voice warming her body as a natural response, despite the despair that was currently nested within her and threatened to consume her.

" Don't look at my woman you say?" He asked her, his two large hands sliding up her upper body before landing at her wrists, holding them within strong grips that held a force that could only be described as angered,

" I will stare in awe at this tempting form however long I desire," He informed her, his eyes challenging her for rebuttal.

He always had the final say, the grand creature awaiting any word of refusal that would only fuel his drive to completely devour her.

" The sight of you bared..." he started, leaning down to her neck, dragging his fangs over her skin in a way that made her bones clatter,

" It drives me mad." He breathed and shuttering, she let out an involuntary moan as he rolled his hips onto hers, the soft, silken cloth that covered his hardened manhood providing her with sweet, titillating friction that left her momentarily stunned.

"Little, delicate human, you are mine, and as such, magnificent,'' he reminded her, letting her know that every bit of mind he paid her was filled with purpose.

" I've never before experienced such a vicious yearning," he revealed to her, being truthful with every admittance.

He'd never once thought of a single woman of his slain clan with anything even close to fondness, much less true, unwavering desire.

But (f/n)?

The woman had him weak.

She had him driven crazed, and in his current heat, she was the only thing he could think of, so much so, that his current search of the Aja stone was left postponed.

'Right now...You are all I can think of,' He mused, finding the hesitancy she had to be infuriating because it wasn't as though she didn't want to be with him.

He knew her well enough to understand what came in between them,

"Understand..." he started, his voice holding a low hiss, "You must never hide from me,

- Never deny me what's mine," he went on, offering her a smile that was mild and sweet, for a fraction of a second showing her a vulnerability that existed within him,

'You should already know,' He thought with exasperation,

" Never doubt my affection," He murmured before he dived down to lay a kiss onto her lips.

As he came back up and looked down at her he could see her gaze set on him, her (e/c) colored eyes wet, though shining in a way that let him know that misery no longer clouded her.