Chapter 11

"Children?"

Nightmare lets go of you but holds your hand, you were shocked. You didn't realize that you were blushing. Walking for what seemed like hours, climbing a few stairs. You finally reached your bedroom, Nightmare told you that he prepared this for you when he first met you.

Which is when you discovered the tree when you were 14 years old, he was stalking you for that long ( '-'+ you need holy water noot noot).

"I guess enjoy your new room, a maid will prepare your things that is in your schedule for today..."

"Schedule? What the fuck? Why do I need a schedule? Am I some sort of prince/princess? Yuck" you thought as you jumped on your bed, it was like a queen's bed. The pillows were like the plushies (or whatever you want ) you had on your bed, the blankets were your F/C. And the mattress was super soft, it had this curtain thing hanging on the wood. It was your F/F with a tint of blue.

You look around and you see a huge closet, probably tons of dresses/suits. A vanity with makeup and a laptop on it, there was a nightstand beside your bed and a cabinet beside your closet. You checked what's in it and it was full of art supplies, a smile came to your face. You looked if there was anything else, there was a bean bag which was your F/C. A fluffy rug, some aesthetically pleasing decorations and some picture frames with no pictures but there was a note.

"Dear Y/N,

This is Nightmare, I left these picture frames without anything on so you can hang your pictures or whatever you want. The maid will be coming there soon, she will be your personal maid and bodyguard. She will tour you around the castle and introduce you to the leaders.

P.S
Check your room when it's nighttime

Yours truly.
Nightmare"

Aw, that was sweet of him. You put down the note and went to the bathroom, you decided to take a quick shower. Then suddenly, you heard a voice.

"What would you like to listen to?"

"Uhmm, Carole and Tuesday Mix?"

"Playing Carole and Tuesday / OST/ The best mix compilation"

So they have robots like Alexa now? That's weird, I quickly shampoo my hair and applied the body wash. I guess it was soap too, I dried myself and went outside the bathroom. To see an unexpected guest,

 To see an unexpected guest,