Chapter 7

"A Journey Awaits.."

3rd Person Pov

Y/N woke up on a bed in a room, 'they' were confused at first. After 10 seconds Y/N realised that 'their' stuff is missing, Y/N panicked and sat up quickly. 'Their' shoes were there, weird 'they' thought. 'They' slipped 'their' shoes on, and ran out of the room.

Y/N ran down the stairs to spot, a goat lady? Y/N was unsure in who they were, Y/N was debating on whether 'they' would run away from them or stay in for awhile since 'they' are exhausted and still in shock from killing Flowey. The unknown lady noticed Y/N, and she spoke up and introduced herself to snap Y/N from 'their' fantasy.

?????? : "Well hello dear. How are you feeling?"

"I uhm, feeling fine. But who are you?"

?????? : "Ah forgive me my child, my name is Toriel"

"Well hello Miss Toriel, my name is Y/N. Y/N L/N..."

"I see, then I must lead you to him..." Toriel said while muttering something

"To whom?" Y/N replied back

"You will know my child, for now. Stay for the night, a long journey awaits" Toriel said calmly

"I guess"

"Do you want some pie my child?" Toriel asked Y/N

"Oh I would love to! I'm hungry actually" Y/N said while walking up to her

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In the Morning 

Y/N's pov

I wake up in the room that Miss Toriel lent me, even if it was just a day spending with her. I'm gonna miss her so much, she has been really sweet to me..

I changed my clothes and checked my stuff if there were some stuff missing, there weren't. That's a relief, before going down stairs I noticed the doll was still in my bag I grabbed it and took a good look on it. It kinda looked like him..

 It kinda looked like him

Just more cute I guess?....Why the f*ck did I call him cute-
I snapped out of my thoughts, and went downstairs to be greeted by Miss Toriel.

"Good morning my child, how are you feeling today?"

"I'm okay Mom.." I accidentally called her mom..Sh!t what is the gonna think...

"Oh uh sorry Miss.." I said to cover it up

"My child, it is alright. I'm actually glad you see me as you're guardian. But now we must part ways," She said leading me to a door

"I shall see you again soon my child" Mom told me saying our goodbyes

"I'll see you soon...Mom.." I said while opening the door, wonder what is waiting for me in the future...

I went through the door, and I saw a...village?
Not to mention it was snowing, I followed the path and passed some few houses.

An hour later

F*ucki*g bu**sh!t, where am I supposed to go? Who am I meeting anyways? I'm so tired even if it's still morning, maybe I should find somewhere to stay..

3rd Person  pov

Y/N found somewhere to sit, 'they' were too tired to continue. They sat and grabbed 'their' phone to play some music, after a while 'they' finally picked a song. It was one of 'their' favourites,....

End of Chapter 7
A Journey Awaits
A/N
Sorry for the wait, I do not own the song it belongs to the rightful owner. You can listen to the song while reading this, for entertainment purposes =v=