Chapter 12

"Thank you Ruru"

You got annoyed by Nightmare, you scoffed and stood up as he sat down.

"Firstly, Nightmare I'm not your wife/husband. Secondly, I am not doing this b#llšh¡t!" You walked away from the table but then Nightmare caught you.

He didn't seem mad though, his goopy tentacles held you in a soft way. Unlike before, he was harsh on you. He mumbled something that the others couldn't hear. But you heard him say, "Please...I'm sorry...". His voice was cracking, he seemed sad...

"Fine, let's get this over with" you took your chair and moved it away a bit far from Nightmare,

"My name's Y/N L/N, don't f^ck#ng talk to me" everyone in the room went silent.

Heh seems like I have a bit of a superiority here...I can put this into good use... You then noticed Ink and Dream, looking at you. They look like dumb@ss creeps, you ignored them as the meeting continued. and FINALLY after 3 hours, they left. God, you felt like punching someone in there if you were honest to yourself.

"Y/N!"

Nightmare called you, great, what does he want now?

"What?"

"I, uhm...I'm sorry!" he sounded like a child apologizing, weird...wait...HE SAID SORRY?!?—

"Uhm...IHOPEYOUHAVEFUNINHEREBYE" what the hell was that? You thought as Nightmare ran away from you. Weird...

You went to the kids, you actually didn't know their name's so you asked.

"Hello! What are you guys names?"

The brown haired girl mumbled the word Chara, cute name, but I know she's deadly.

"Hello! I'm Billy!"

"Hello Billy, would you like to play outside?"

"Yes please!"

"What's your name ma'am?..." Chara asked

"Please dont call me ma'am, call me Y/N!"

"Oh, okay.."

"Let's go!! I want to go outside!!" Billy shouted at the both of them,

Jeez my ears are bleeding from that,

"Alright, alright.."

-•-

It's been a few hours, how do they havve so much energy to play? I wonder if Night's crew can take care of them...