Chapter Two

Chapter two
.
.
.
.

Estella's POV
.
"Welcome to the J.Paul Getty Museum. What you see in front of you now is the Funerary Vases from Southern Italy. They were used in Greek mythology to convey life and death. Feel free to look around. Just remember: no flash photography," I projected throughout the convention hall. It was my second day at work. I was starting to get a hang of it. However, I'd rather be expressing my own ideas on canvas than spewing out historical facts. Don't get me wrong, I love my job and I love history. It's just that I'm more passionate about creating art and applying what historical art has taught me to my own works.

A huge commotion called my attention over to the entrance of the hall. Three men, who looked to be in their early twenties, had knocked over a potted palm tree and were attempting, and failing, to clean up the mulch. I simply smoothed my skirt out and proceeded to make a beeline for the guilty boys. When I got closer, their faces came into view. What I saw made me freeze.

Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, and Harry Styles were standing before me, their hands covered in potting soil. Oh my god. I pulled myself out of my trance and forced a poker face before confronting the boys. When I reach the boys, they started to apologize all at once.

"Listen, I really didn't mean to-" Niall tried to explain, but Louis interrupted him.

"This bunker over here thought it would be a good idea to push me into a plant. Ungrateful kid, I tell you."

Niall pushed Louis aside to finish explaining.

"I am so sorry, ma'am. We were just running and we lost one of our mates in the game, we will replace any damages caused by our ignorance and childish manner." Niall was glaring at Louis with a look of disapproval.

"What Louis said is a load of crap, I'd say. The lad slipped on his own two feet and fell. Clumsy and all. Not ma problem." Harry said, a shadow of a smirk appearing on his face as he looked at Louis.

"What the-" Louis starts to get worked up and annoyed.

"Shut yer trap, Louis before I-"

"Before you what, Harold? Tickle me to death? Ha!"

With that, Harry lunges at Louis, but Niall grabs them and pulls them apart before they make too big of a scene.

" I am so sorry, Miss-" Niall says, his blue eyes pleading apologetically.

"It's really no big deal. It can be replaced." I say quickly with a smile.

The pot was not by any means a historical sculpture, it belonged to Kelly's mother-in-law. At least that is what the she told me when I had my introduction tour.

"I just came over to make sure that no one got injured. However, I must ask that you move away from the shards. In the meantime, I will call the custodian," I said as coolly as possible. I didn't need any more problems today, it's only my second day. When I looked over to confirm they understood, I realized Niall was already staring at me. I bite my lip and look away, blushing.

"I um... I'd better get back to my group. Feel free to look around all you want, but uh... try not to break anything," I grin.

I start walking away when I feel someone lightly grab my arm. I turn around, my blue eyes meeting Niall's.

"Will I be able to see you again?" Niall asks with an unsure look.

I smile. At this point my cheeks are burning, but I couldn't care less. My heart was pumping at an unbelievable rate and I had butterflies in my stomach.

"I work weekdays 9-5. I get weekends off. I could give you my number if you want." I say hopefully.

Niall nods and pulls out his phone. I look around and see that Louis and Harry have walked off to admire the art in another room. I put my number in Niall's phone.

"I should really get back now. I just started here and I don't want to get in trouble. The custodian should be here any minute. I hope to see you soon, Niall."

"Same to you. Oh, I just got your number, but I never caught your name." Niall said.

"Estella Ross" I replied.

"Estella. What a lovely name." Niall said, making me blush again.

"See you around, Niall." I gave a slight wave.

"See you around, Estella." Niall returned.

I headed back to the convention hall with images of a certain Irish lad running through my mind.

-

Hey nuggets!
So here is chapter two and like we said on the last one- PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK! DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN!

Side note- does anyone else hate Mondays?

- R&B