Chapter Five

Chapter five
.
.
.
.

Estella's POV
.
"Hey E, can I borrow some clot- OH MY GOD!"

As soon as Vera walked into the room I knew I made a mistake by not telling her about our guests. But hey, when I get challenged to a game of Mario Kart, there's no way I'm turning that down.

When I see Vera in her towel, I drop the Wii remote and stare at her. The game is paused and five more sets of eyes land on my sister. Vera's face is red with embarrassment.

"Umm. Guys, can you maybe hang out in the kitchen for a bit?" I ask looking at the boys, who have kindly averted their eyes from the half naked girl in front of them.

There's a pause before Niall jumps up from the couch. "Okay," he says,"but I'm raiding your fridge!" Niall runs off and the others follow suit.

Vera is still standing frozen in place. When she finally moves, she pulls me into my room and closes the door. "You have a lot of explaining to do, Estella. Why were you just playing video games with ONE DIRECTION? And can I please have some clothes?"

"Okay I'm really sorry I didn't tell you they were coming over, a lot happened yesterday. After seeing Harry, Louis, and Niall in the museum the other day, I had to question my sanity!" As I start to explain, I pull out some clothes for Vera. "Then I got Niall's number and we went on a date to the boardwalk. And when he walked me home I told him you would want to meet him, and he suggested bringing the boys over, too and I got so excited and agreed, and oh my god one thing lead to anot-"

Vera stops my rambling suddenly,"Woah! Woah! Woah! Hold up a second! You went on a date with Niall? And you didn't tell me? Didn't you say you just met in the museum?" Vera asks while getting dressed.

"Yeah, but he's a great guy and you know how much I like Niall. I mean come on! This is One Direction! The biggest boy band in the world! I want to get to know the boys for who they are outside of the band. Don't you?"

Vera is fully dressed now and she looks at me and smiles,"Of course I want to get to know them. We're crazy about them. I have something to tell you, too. I meant to tell you last night when I got home but you were asleep."

"What is it?" I ask.

"Last night, as I was closing up, Zayn came into the movie theater to hide from a crowd of screaming girls. I don't even know why so many of them were out at that time! Sometimes I don't understand our fandom."

"Oh, so you and Zayn, huh?" I say wiggling my eyebrows and smirking at Vera. She blushes and looks down, smiling.

"What a coincidence though, that we met a member of the band the same day." Vera says looking up.

"Speaking of which, we should probably get back out there before they eat all our food." I say going to the door. Vera nods and follows me out.

When we get into the kitchen, the boys are talking amongst themselves. Niall has food all over the counter and is munching away on some Chex Mix.

His head pops up at the sight of us and, after swallowing his food, says,"Well! It's about time you joined us! I don't know what would have happened if you didn't come back out."

Liam, who is next to Niall, murmurs,"You probably would have eaten all their food."

This gains Liam and elbow to the side from Niall. "Oi! I heard that! And no, I wouldn't have eaten all their food."

"Mhmm suuuure, Niall." Louis said.

"Okay, enough, guys. It's no big deal if Niall eats all the food. We don't have much anyway and need to go grocery shopping." I say looking at each of the boys. "Changing the subject, everyone, meet my twin sister, Vera."

Everyone proceeds to say hello to Vera.

"Wait. If you're twins, why don't you look alike?" Harry asks.

"Oh my god, Harry. You can't just ask people why they don't look alike." Louis says.

"We're fraternal twins. Anyway, what are we gonna do today?"

"Let's go to the beach!" Vera suggests.

"YEAHHH!" Screams Louis. "Ha ha. Sorry. Hey, can Sarah come, too? She's been begging me to go to the beach since we got here."

Sarah is Louis' love at the moment. Eleanor had broken up with him after some nasty beard comments on Instagram pushed her over the edge. Sarah makes him really happy and even the Larry shippers love her.

"As long as it's alright with everyone else. I don't want you two to be getting all lovey-dovey on us, though." Zayn says. "We're going to the beach to have fun, not to watch you and your girlfriend make out."

Louis rolls his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

"Alright so it's settled? We should meet up at the beach in an hour." Liam says.

We all nod our heads in agreement. "That sounds good. There's a good chance that Sarah is still asleep and will need time to wake up and get ready. But yeah we should go and get ready, too."

"Okay, see y'all in an hour!" I say waving goodbye as they reach the front door.

Harry pokes his head back in. "Wait. Y'all? What are you, from the south or something? YEEE HAWWW!"

"Ha ha very funny, Harry. But yes, we are from the south. Get used to it." Vera replies with her trademark eye roll.

"Oh my god, Harry. You can't just ask if they're from the south." I hear Louis say from outside.

"LOUIS!" I yell. "ENOUGH WITH THE MEAN GIRLS ALREADY!"

"Sorry, Estella. I got carried away." Louis says.

"Apology accepted. Now go back to your hotel and get ready so we can go to the beach!" I say.

Niall turns to me and smiles,"See y'all soon!"

He shakes his head as he closes the door behind him.

"Well that went well!" Vera says once the apartment becomes quiet.

I look at her and grin. "Come on, let's get ready to hit the beach."

And with that, we go to our rooms and prepare for the day's adventure.

-

Hey ritz bitz

What's shakin bacon?

Ok so here's chapter five. Hopefully we are getting somewhere and you enjoy it.

Yeah. I really don't know what to say other than PLEASE GIVE US FEEDBACK! We don't know how to improve if you don't tell us. We are up to suggestions. See y'all next Monday!

-Brooklyn xx