Chapter Four

Chapter four
.
.
.
.
Vera POV
.
I began sweeping up the popcorn kernels off the floor as I think back to how Zayn was here a few days ago. He had just busted in here hiding from the fangirl tsunami and acted like it happened everyday. Well, for him it probably does, but not to a majority of the population.

Once he had locked eyes with me, it felt like the gates of heaven had opened, and kittens and Twinkies were there to greet me. The world stopped and and it was 1D Day all over again. He smiled and it was like when the final episode of Hannah Montana aired, beautiful.

All that is on my mind as I make my way to the double doors is, will I ever see him again? Most likely not, it was a once in a lifetime experience.

I quickly lock up and begin the trek home. As much as I love the city, I hate walking alone at night. I'm just asking to get jumped. Since the theater is one a block away from the apartment complex, I quickly arrive and make my way to the stairs. Gonna burn off all that movie theater food. When I finally reach the floor, I feel like I've run a marathon.

The door is open, meaning Estella's home. I know she didn't have work for that long today so she probably picked up a pizza for us to share. I love Hawaiian pizza.

I walk in, throwing my bag down on the floor. Before I can call her name, I see Estella. She's lying on the sofa with her mouth hanging out. Guessing by the date clothes she is wearing, she didn't get any pizza.

The fridge is practically empty, only holding sauces, so I quickly make a Nutella wrap with the left over peanut butter. I start munching on my heaven wrap as I walk around collecting all my dirty clothes for the wash. I haven't washed anything since we moved in and I was down to clothes from when I was 15.

Once I finish, only sweating a bit, I just about drop dead from exhaustion. Tomorrow will not be kind to me.

---

The sun streaming through the windows hits me directly in the face. Waking up, I pad to the shower and hop in. Going as quick as I can, I condition my hair then step out.

Ah, crap. All my clean clothes have yet to be dried. Wearing a small tower that barely covers my tall frame, I walk towards Estella's room.

"Hey E, can I borrow some clot- OH MY GOD!"

When I walked in on Estella, I didn't expect her to be playing Mario Kart with five guys. I definitely didn't expect movie theater guy to be there. I absolutely didn't expect to see the whole band there.

And I'm practically naked. Oh god.

-
Hey cheetah girls!

So um, yeah... there that...

Okay so where I live we had a buttload of snow and were out of school for a week but now we are back and I wanna cry.

Okay I'm out y'all

-Rory